Who's P4P the hardest puncher in UFC history?

P4P at one time Jens Pulver would have to be one of the big hitters

Cuz i think its rumble johnson.
drew-mcfedries_jordan-radev.gif~c200

"Robbie: Sparring with Drew McFedries at Miletich was the hardest I've been hit"

Dude KO's a super heavyweight, 75% KO win ratio, and Robbie wasn't the only one to say that. Honorable mention: Chris Leben

You guys remember Brian Melancon?

That guy was a murderous puncher

Can’t find a gif of him destroying Seth B

P4P? Definitely Dan Henderson

Hardest period? Probably Carwin but its either him, Hunt, Nelson, Ngannou, Stipe or JDS

I don't mean to be a downer or anything, but the people saying Hendo was p4p one of the hardest punchers need to remember that most of his KOs came when he was on TRT. As for who I think is the p4p hardest puncher, I would have to say Anthony Johnson, though Ngannou seems like he has potential.

See a lot of Dan Henderson in here, but he's just got the one punch with all his weight behind it that KO's people. Johnson, guillard, and carwin ko people with pretty much anything that connects.

Rumble probably.

If fighters outside of the UFC were allowed, Manhoef has no equal.

Melvin-Manhoef-GIFs-04-knockout-and-celebration.gif

Melvin-Manhoef-GIFs-02-mark-hunt-knockout.gif

tumblr_o9xeod3YX11qd4esao1_500.gif

Melvin%2BManhoef%2BKTFO%2BDoug%2BMarshall%2BBellator%2B125.gif

Melvin-Manhoef-GIFs-06-chasing-brock-larson.gif

tumblr_ncbe98cNP91ry1rm7o3_r1_400.gif

Didn't Ngannou just break the record on some punching machine in the UFC? Or was that something I dreamt..

drew-mcfedries_jordan-radev.gif~c200

"Robbie: Sparring with Drew McFedries at Miletich was the hardest I've been hit"

Dude KO's a super heavyweight, 75% KO win ratio, and Robbie wasn't the only one to say that. Honorable mention: Chris Leben
Refs just standing there admiring the handy work as Drew tees off on a lifeless corpse...?
<{cruzshake}>

I don't understand how some of you answered "Cody/Lineker/Dodson"

When you talk about the hardest puncher in UFC, you eliminate weight classes, I assume. How the fuck can you compare Rumble's power punch with Cody's? Or Ngannou's with Dodson's power punch? Or Lineker's with Carwin's?

Do you really believe that Lineker has more power punch than Carwin? Seriously?

Didn't Ngannou just break the record on some punching machine in the UFC? Or was that something I dreamt..

You are not dreaming, but those punching machines are not that accurate.

It really depends on the opponent, also, and his chin. Should we compare Rumble's opponents with Ngannou's opponents? If so, Rumble wins.

I don't understand how some of you answered "Cody/Lineker/Dodson"

You are not dreaming, but those punching machines are not that accurate.

It really depends on the opponent, also, and his chin. Should we compare Rumble's opponents with Ngannou's opponents? If so, Rumble wins.

40c674c88606b351e6b0df07a4bfc734e7c1326b97eb7ee502d6304a6523b5a3.jpg

Carwin but only via genetics

If linekar was a HW it would be him

Shane Carwin, Drew McFederies, AJ

Back