Who's next for Lombard?

he said he's going back to 185
Lombard vs Belfort please

He said he's not done at 185, but not right away dude. In the post fight interview, he said Dana and Joe Silva made the right decision to make him go to WW.

If possible....Nick Diaz, wonder if he'll taunt

Id say give him DHK in Australia but they might be saving him for the Singapore card instead.

He looked good - Not sure whether he fares much better against the top 5 at WW though.

At 170, Lombard is a top 5 WW. I think he is the biggest threat at 170 for GSP. I think he should fight runaway Condit next and then get a title shot. That's where I put him in the rankings at 170.

Siyar the Killer. I know it might not make the most sense from a rankings standpoint, but I'd love to see them knock each others heads off their shoulders.

Woodley, Kampmann, Ellenberger, Shields, or Maia?

Looked like a beast tonight, still don't see him beating the top of the heap though

he was trolling. he just said he was glad about fighting at 170. u watch the fight?
also he said he weight 165 the day of weigh ins.

Lombard vs Ellenberger/Saffedine winner

DHK vs Shields

Belfort by rape

not even close. Lombard is like Belfort but more explosive. the only way to beat Lombard is LnP.. and lets be honest Vitor cant do that.

I would love for this fight to happen though so I can bet on Hector and make guap

You don't want to give him someone like Maia who could stop a 170lb run before it started. Robbie Lawler, Kampmann or Diaz could be interesting - Ellenberger would be a great fight down the line as well.

Did he just say this? I know he said it leading up to the fight, but I'm certain there will be a lot of pressure from Dana and Zuffa for him to stick to 170 for a while.

a top 10 guy, this guy has crazy explosiveness and KO power

Alves, if he's finally ready to go.

If not, Koscheck/Woodley winner.

Back