Who's making the finals in PFL 10?

Liverkick-king56

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I haven't been following PFL too closely and don't know much about most of their fighters or how good they are (aside from the one night tourneys) but I do enjoy watching these tournaments should Ray Cooper be the favourite?

I'm picking Rick Story for ww but that's only because I have no idea how good the other guys are and I was a big Rick Story fan

So who do you guys think should be making the PFL 10 finals?

I like Abus Magomedov for MW. Dude is going to put people away.

Welterweight finals: Cooper vs Magomedkerimov
I have very wishful thinking about Shields vs Nurmagomedov in the finals, but it's unlikely. Narmagomedov was a bit of a can crusher in the old WSOF and Shields is about to face someone who annihilated him last time. Story could pull it off too.

Middleweight finals: Abus Magomedov vs Louis Taylor
MW winner could be anyone. Taylor, Magomedov, Santos, and Gamzatov are the "big 4" of that division. I'm rooting for Sadibou Sy to somehow pull it off. Hell, I'd be happy if it wasn't Bruno Santos.

Here's the first Ray Cooper vs. Shields bout, but Cooper is pretty much always exciting and has hands that can harm you. Very exciting fighter.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I'm just curious, you're a fan of Shields or?
Haha nah, I just want to see the whole Skrap Pack vs Eagles MMA thing unravel again. Also, Shields/Nurmagomedov for the tournament final is probably the biggest possible match-up for the PFL. I'm kinda rooting for them since I like their format.

Haha nah, I just want to see the whole Skrap Pack vs Eagles MMA thing unravel again. Also, Shields/Nurmagomedov for the tournament final is probably the biggest possible match-up for the PFL. I'm kinda rooting for them since I like their format.
Got you. Yeah for me Shields in the finals is one of the worst case scenarios, but I guess Skrap vs. Eagles and the name value could give it some benefit.

I'd just prefer a more exciting fight stylistically wise. Someone like Ray Cooper II seems like he could be a small star for PFL. Jake Shields not so much.

Ray Cooper III is on a tear.

I also like Copeland to win the HW tournament.

Welterweight finals: Cooper vs Magomedkerimov
I have very wishful thinking about Shields vs Nurmagomedov in the finals, but it's unlikely. Narmagomedov was a bit of a can crusher in the old WSOF and Shields is about to face someone who annihilated him last time. Story could pull it off too.

Middleweight finals: Abus Magomedov vs Louis Taylor
MW winner could be anyone. Taylor, Magomedov, Santos, and Gamzatov are the "big 4" of that division. I'm rooting for Sadibou Sy to somehow pull it off. Hell, I'd be happy if it wasn't Bruno Santos.
Sounds like PFL 10 is going to be fun! with some competitive fights.
I'm just hoping it doesn't end up like FW's tourney with very one sided safe style fights.

I just hope Cooper and Story get through the 1/4's as that is one hell of fight we will get to see in the semis.
Hard to bet against Cooper but Ferriera is no joke for Story to get past in just 2 rounds.

Can't pick between Magomed and Kusch but I'm edging towards Kusch.
Nurmagomedov should get past Bojan though

WW I'm going with Ferriera vs Nurmagomedov in the final

For MW I have Abus vs Bruno going through to the semi
Gamzatov should be the favorite for the whole thing so he should make the semis, can't pick between Taylor and Harris though over 2 rounds.

MW final I'm going with Bruno vs Gamzatov though I hope Abus gets rid of Bruno's dull arse, but I doubt it

WW will be fun all night, MW could see a lot of decisions

Back