Who's leading ''Fighter of the Decade'' (2010-2020 edition)

GSP retired in 2013. he fought only 3 years of this decade, but got 6 title defense. he obviously deserves mention, but he's been gone for most of the decade. Only reason he's not mentioned.

hmmm.. yeah... but those fights in the 2010s were pretty relevant for his legacy...

A lot of great fighters of this era. Should be Jones. Going with Mighty Mouse but I really want to see a "Super-Fight".

JEDRZEJCZYK_JOANNA_211.png

giphy.gif

DJ and Conor are the right choices.
Would have been Jones if he hadn’t been caught using peds.

hmmm.. yeah... but those fights in the 2010s were pretty relevant for his legacy...
Yes, You're right they mostly were and now that i think about it he should be in the top running for the decade no doubt about it.

He beat the last WEC WW champ, Assimilated a title, Beat the strike force WW champ, The strikeforce MW champ. and some bum named johnny hendricks 1,3,5 then retired the lineal WW champion.

The hardy fight and koscheck fight need no mention though.

The Count Michael Bisping.

I get why Conor is popular and how unique and special a fighter he is in terms of spectacle but looking at just actual fighting accomplishment I have absolutely no idea why he would be considered for any notable merit award whatsoever. In that regard, the only actually exceptional thing he ever did was beat Aldo but the way he undeniably avoided anything resembling a legitimate rematch is a significant tarnish on that otherwise impressive accomplishment IMO.

It's clearly Khabib, he's unbeaten since 2008 and he'll still probably be unbeaten at the end of 2019 although with his injury/pull out record he may not have fought again by then but even so that'd still make him 17-0 for the decade.

i dont care about your decade ranking the only ranking that matter is the ''human history'' and its Ronda Rousey !!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back