Who's Hyped For UFC Fight Night?

Dont Frye

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
HuseRgW.png

I am.

Main event should be a solid scrap, and so should be Perry vs. Griffin. Jessica Andrade is as good as you can get for WMMA, Jouban vs. Saunders is a good fight, and I think that euro lad who's debuting against Sam Alvey might be legit.

OSP vs. Latifi, althought it is not great, it's actually a decent fight. Especially for free.

will miss most of it, bday party of a close friend. Hope its a great card though so you guys enjoy it.

Should be a fun one.....I just dont like Stephens fighting so soon.

Never works out well

Like bisping and Kelvin , you could tell bisping was not full quality .

Even if the fighters don't take too much damage, those back to back camps are killers

Can’t wait I don’t get the hate every has bout this card ya it’s not the quality level of a Fox card we use to but we gonna get some good scraps on it for sure! For the main card I’m going with Perry OSP Andrade, and Stephens.

I am.

Main event should be a solid scrap, and so should be Perry vs. Griffin. Jessica Andrade is as good as you can get for WMMA, Jouban vs. Saunders is a good fight, and I think that euro lad who's debuting against Sam Alvey might be legit.

OSP vs. Latifi, althought it is not great, it's actually a decent fight. Especially for free.

Is it weird that I first read that as "Main event should be a solid crap?" But I totally agree. There are a bunch of fights that should end up being pretty exciting, even if there aren't a ton of huge names.

Fired up for the Platinum main event for sure, might even drink a beer

sick card

except the wmma fights

no interest in those

If I was busy doing nothing I wouldn't stop to watch this card. This may be the most potential gatekeepers ever on the same card.

I am.

what he said.
what's everyone's picks?
i have Stephens by UD
OSP by KO
Andrade by brutal UD
Perry by KO
Jouban by UD

sick card

except the wmma fights

no interest in those
I'd usually agree but there's a few WMMA fighters I'd tune in to watch. ie Rose, JJ, and Andrade. That last fight with her and gadelha was actually entertaining enough to be FOTN.

Me!

Stephens/Emmett has violence written all over
Andrade is a Just Bleed Woman. She was slamming Gadelha all over the place in her bloody last fight.
OSP/Latifi should be fun. Win or lose, OSP tries to deliver.
I will always watch a Platinum fight.
Saunders is a Sherbro, so I have to watch his fight.

Decent card. But Fox getting the short end with name Main Event fighters... #LET THEM BANG!!!

Back