Who's career has been more impressive, GSP's or Anderson Silva's?

Who's career has been more impressive, GSP's or Anderson Silva's?

• Total voters
he did not cheat. It's been proven. The only silly argument haters had is gone.

For someone so successful, you spend a lot of effort trying to prove it to a complete stranger....anonymously....in a forum about cage fighting.

LOL, you are naive. The real world is full of cheating: real cheating.
Andy got popped twice ?

I know I haven't been active but wasn't that the case ?

My point exactly. If I caught him and KO'd him, would you say that I am the better fighter? If we were to rematch, do you think I would be the favorite? Obviously not.

Look at Benji Radach vs Danny Lafever. You wouldn't say that was a fluke?
There are always ifs. Pros getting KOd by random people has happened before.

maybe pros during Bully Beatdown but MMA/UFC caliber pros today will melt random people

he did not cheat. It's been proven. The only silly argument haters had is gone.

For someone so successful, you spend a lot of effort trying to prove it to a complete stranger....anonymously....in a forum about cage fighting.

LOL, you are naive. The real world is full of cheating: real cheating.
You sound jealous. I only brought up being successful because your little mind thought you can troll me by pointing out a grammar error, like that is important on a forum about cage fighting. That is being petty.
The real world is full of cheaters, thieves, con artists, rapist and a lot more, but when your caught, it is game over for your reputation. The real world is also full of honest hard working people
You can also keep denying he was cleared on both failed tests, but we both know the truth

You sound jealous. I only brought up being successful because your little mind thought you can troll me by pointing out a grammar error, like that is important on a forum about cage fighting. That is being petty.
The real world is full of cheaters, thieves, con artists, rapist and a lot more, but when your caught, it is game over for your reputation. The real world is also full of honest hard working people
You can also keep denying he was cleared on both failed tests, but we both know the truth

You're still triggered that I pointed out that you can't even write in your own language?

Keep it coming, I'm loving it.

Anderson bless.

Be nice to witness AS just stiffen GSP w a front face kick to shut 80% of this forum the fuck up. Been nice to see it 8 years ago, still be nice to see it in 2019.

Last edited:
Be nice to just witness AS just stiffen GSP w a front face kick to shut 80% of this forum the fuck up. Been nice to see it 8 years ago, still be nice to see it in 2019.
This.

GSP dickriders are the most deluded, hypocritical, and fighter bashing fanbase in history.

You're still triggered that I pointed out that you can't even write in your own language?

Keep it coming, I'm loving it.

Anderson bless.
Good One, we all know your triggered by this thread and can't handle 70% of people think GSP had a better career. I mean, it's not even close.
The debate is over. Your going to be like some old BJ Penn fan still thinking he is the goat.
Picking out grammar errors is a tell tale sign you have been triggered.

Though I did vote GSP, and belive him to have had the better carreer it is surprising to see it sit at 70/30 presently for GSP. I did expect a far closer vote so far.

Silva had an amazing go, and is very close to GSP, I just think GSP had the better wins, while Silva had the "flashier" wins. Both had shit fights and boring fights, and both are legends.

Good One, we all know your triggered by this thread and can't handle 70% of people think GSP had a better career. I mean, it's not even close.
The debate is over. Your going to be like some old BJ Penn fan still thinking he is the goat.
Picking out grammar errors is a tell tale sign you have been triggered.

I'm quite accustomed with the idiocy of the majority. That 70% of shertards have GSP balls in their mouthes is not surprise.

You keep saying "your". LOL.

Pretty sure GSP isnt in disgrace right now.

<36>

Just pissed we didn't see this fight in 2009-2010... But shoot. I would still watch it in 2020... :eek:
Ill watch,but im not that interested. Anderson isnt fun to watch anymore. Id tune in probably to troll his fans on the play by play i guess.

I'm quite accustomed with the idiocy of the majority. That 70% of shertards have GSP balls in their mouthes is not surprise.

You keep saying "your". LOL.
Glad you noticed, I was counting on you to focus on it.
Too bad the majority rule the world. It doesn't matter where the survey is taken. Even in 2016, Dozers Pro Fighter survey showed 93% of Fellow Brazilian fighters don't think he is goat, that's not shertards, those were fellow countrymen peers.
Your on the side that can't win...must be tough

Anderson fans in this thread are freaking out. Gsp's career being better is a hard pill for them to swallow and they are just straight up fighter bashing.

Glad you noticed, I was counting on you to focus on it.
Too bad the majority rule the world. It doesn't matter where the survey is taken. Even in 2016, Dozers Pro Fighter survey showed 93% of Fellow Brazilian fighters don't think he is goat, that's not shertards, those were fellow countrymen peers.
Your on the side that can't win...must be tough

It's not about winning. Most people don't understand relativity: it doesn't mean it's wrong.

Facts are not decided by popularity contests, but by education. I'm educating you on how and why Anderson is the superior MMA fighter. You are welcome.

It's not about winning. Most people don't understand relativity: it doesn't mean it's wrong.

Facts are not decided by popularity contests, but by education. I'm educating you on how and why Anderson is the superior MMA fighter. You are welcome.
Well, your doing a horrible job.
What school did you go to that taught you cheating is not wrong. This may explain a lot.
Problem is the jury already made up their mind and Anderson is guilty, no other way around it.
It's not my fault we live in a society that judges and convicts people. It's on his record for life.

Hey,for all you guys who are mad that Andersons career didn't go the way you like,and is being crushed under a giant asterisk of death,and GSP on the other hands is enjoying caressing his own MW title,the title Anderson used to own,GSP winning it from Michael Bisping,please remember...

That Michael Bisping also defeated Anderson !
<DCWhoa>

2 division champ is nonsense. He lost to Hendricks.

Lol he would still be a champion in 2 divisions even if he had lost to Hendricks which he didnt.

2 division champ means being a champion in 2 different divisions, not holding the belt in 2 differenr divisiona

Well, your doing a horrible job.
What school did you go to that taught you cheating is not wrong. This may explain a lot.
Problem is the jury already made up their mind and Anderson is guilty, no other way around it.
It's not my fault we live in a society that judges and convicts people. It's on his record for life.

Hes an Anderson Silva troll. I dont even think he likes the guy, just enjoys spending his time trolling sherdog with this AS goat nonsense.

Back