Who's career has been more impressive, GSP's or Anderson Silva's?

Who's career has been more impressive, GSP's or Anderson Silva's?

• Total voters
Lmao fluke ko's are real. If I fought Luke Rockhold in a street fight and knocked him out, it would be a fluke. Rockhold would KO me 999/1000.
Fluke koes are not real. If that was true than any knock out could be considered a fluke

Lmao fluke ko's are real. If I fought Luke Rockhold in a street fight and knocked him out, it would be a fluke. Rockhold would KO me 999/1000.
lol at your if. you will never KO Luke. and you wont fight him 1000 times - he would put you in a wheelchair in one street fight.

Fluke koes are not real. If that was true than any knock out could be considered a fluke
Obviously, when throwing punches, you are trying to knock your opponent out. However, if someone who is terrible randomly KO's a great fighter, that is a fluke.

lol at your if. you will never KO Luke. and you wont fight him 1000 times - he would put you in a wheelchair in one street fight.
My point exactly. If I caught him and KO'd him, would you say that I am the better fighter? If we were to rematch, do you think I would be the favorite? Obviously not.

Look at Benji Radach vs Danny Lafever. You wouldn't say that was a fluke?

Anderson Silva has the sexier fighting style and some of the best highlight real wins. He steps in there to do something no one ever seen before.

GSP has the better resume. However, he steps in there to not lose. You will never catch me watching GSP highlights on youtube when im bored. Is he the GOAT? Yes.

GSP = Mayweather
Silva = Muhammad Ali

(Everyone is on PEDs. So i dont care about that shit. Doesnt change my opinion on anyone who does it. Only naive little kids get their feelings hurt when they find out athletes cheat.)

My point exactly. If I caught him and KO'd him, would you say that I am the better fighter? If we were to rematch, do you think I would be the favorite? Obviously not.

Look at Benji Radach vs Danny Lafever. You wouldn't say that was a fluke?
ffs, are you dense? there are no ifs. you WILL never catch him. and dont give me this "this is MMA, anything can happen" bullshit. if you fought Luke, it wouldnt be MMA, it would be attempted murder.

I picked Anderson, but GSP is close. Wish Silva didnt pop towards the end like he did. But I do believe he wasnt using his whole career, and it was probably because of his leg injuries. But does still look bad.

If the operative word is impressive, it's Anderson and it's not close.

Their competition was a similar level. If you go person by person it's very even. GSP often looked unbeatable, but Anderson made even his elite tier opponents look like they didn't belong in the cage with him.

5? More like 17+... lol delusion at its best.

And yes, avenging losses counts. GSP beat every man he ever faced. Silva was the lesser man 8 times and never once avenged any of it.

I've said it before, but if you go 0-10, then win 50 fights in a row, then go 0-15, your record is still 50-25. Great, you had a 50 fight win streak, it's not about win streaks, it's about the overall career (I know you agree, just shedding some light for some of the retards here).

If you take an NHL stanley cup final, one team wins the first 3 games 5-0, then lose the last 4 1-0, they still lost the Cup and no one will remember how many goals per game, etc. people only remember the winners.

GSP was a clean fighter, unlike Silva who abused PEDs his entire career... great representative of the sport. Not only that, but GSP sold 2-3x more PPVs than Silva. The numbers speak for themselves. You're a delusional hater with mental issues... moving on.

Silva abused his entire career? I liked the argument up to that part. Theres no proof he cheated his entire career, but he did cheat at least towards the end.

anderson because of how he won during his reign. he was way overpowered and father time caught up.

Pathetic troll
giphy.gif

the competition on title defenses is going to be the same. unless it is volkan ozedemir but that wasn't the case for either of these guys. people can dump on past fighters but there's a reason the title defenses count so much: you're going to be up against top 10 talent regardless

i think hendricks won that fight but the dude was the reason gsp wanted usada pre-usada.

if GSP had beaten any of the other middleweight champs and not bisping, he'd be the GOAT. but it seemed like he hit the weakest guy and then ducked that entire division so the two weightclass thing is BS.

ffs, are you dense? there are no ifs. you WILL never catch him. and dont give me this "this is MMA, anything can happen" bullshit. if you fought Luke, it wouldnt be MMA, it would be attempted murder.
There are always ifs. Pros getting KOd by random people has happened before.

When did he cheat? It's been proven neither instances were intentional PED use. Cheating is greasing your back to prevent your opponent from using grappling techniques. What about running away from the testing era altogether?

So, now you write "you're". Nice.
I think you need my approval. What languages you speak? Dumb, english and what's the third?
<36>
Yes I made a grammar error at 4am on a Saturday night after partying while you were on Sherdog all night being so petty.
Go ahead, be that grammar nazi, it's a good look for you. I'm already successful, if you think you can troll me with grammar, then your a bigger idiot than I thought.
I would rather make tons of grammar errors than be known as a naive, petty person like you that thinks Cheating is acceptable in the real world. Only on Sherdog will you have so many dummies that believe a dick pill story that was not proven unintentional.
Only naive people like you think Silva's Cheater reputation will somehow go away, it will be with him till the day he dies and forever after that.
This is a fact, something you like to stay away from and won't serve you well in life

<36>
Yes I made a grammar error at 4am on a Saturday night after partying while you were on Sherdog all night being so petty.
Go ahead, be that grammar nazi, it's a good look for you. I'm already successful, if you think you can troll me with grammar, then your a bigger idiot than I thought.
I would rather make tons of grammar errors than be known as a naive, petty person like you that thinks Cheating is acceptable in the real world. Only on Sherdog will you have so many dummies that believe a dick pill story that was not proven unintentional.
Only naive people like you think Silva's Cheater reputation will somehow go away, it will be with him till the day he dies and forever after that.
This is a fact, something you like to stay away from and won't serve you well in life

he did not cheat. It's been proven. The only silly argument haters had is gone.

For someone so successful, you spend a lot of effort trying to prove it to a complete stranger....anonymously....in a forum about cage fighting.

LOL, you are naive. The real world is full of cheating: real cheating.

Back