Who's birthday is Oct 9th?

Regel

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Small question. I was watching Petmorrakot beating Saenchai back in 2014:

and I've noticed both of them having "Happy Birthday" on their shorts. Who's birthday was it?

The promoters, Nattadet Wachirarattanawong, the son of the Petyindee founder, back then he was Petwiset promotions boss, which has changed back to Petyindee now

The promoters, Nattadet Wachirarattanawong, the son of the Petyindee founder, back then he was Petwiset promotions boss, which has changed back to Petyindee now
Splendid!

Who is birthday is?

I bet you think about muaythai while your shittin

Rob Cox lives, breathes, sleeps, drinks, and fucks Muay Thai day in day out...

wow, what arse kisses are both fighters. i have never seen a fighter wear a short that says 'happy birthday' for the promoter. it sounds so fucking stupid

leave it up to thai slave 'legends' to kiss the ass of their master promoter

You used to put more effort in back when you were celestialbrock

wow, what arse kisses are both fighters. i have never seen a fighter wear a short that says 'happy birthday' for the promoter. it sounds so fucking stupid

But it was promoter's show after all. Those shorts were like cone hats on birthday party.

Hacky post from a hack poster.

Nice dubs...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back