Who's betting the house on Floyd then?

Seismic

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
At these 1/7 (-700) odds I expect to see loads of bet slips posted by the 'Conor's going to embarrass MMA' folk. Now I know they've failed to post any wagers that could be considered substantial in the past, despite absolute certainty that Conor would lose - we all heard about the 'free money' available on Chad, Jose and Eddie but nobody stepped up and put their money where their mouth is.

But this time, c'mon, there can be no excuse, it's TBE against a novice. Anything short of massive sums placed on Floyd suggests that beneath the bravado there is a deep concern that Conor might just be the most amazing athlete in history.

I only bet on fights that have actually been announced

Can't bet the house if you rent.

full

I think the odds of Conor legitimately winning the fight are matched by the odds of Floyd losing by freak injury TKO like Cote vs Silva.

And bet the box on Mayweather.

After the 100$ PPV cost I'll just be betting shots and Prides.

Obviously you have to parlay bet Floyd to make money.

1. Jones
2. Canuelo
3. Yoel
4. Floyd
5. Under 5 rounds

At these 1/7 (-700) odds I expect to see loads of bet slips posted by the 'Conor's going to embarrass MMA' folk. Now I know they've failed to post any wagers that could be considered substantial in the past, despite absolute certainty that Conor would lose - we all heard about the 'free money' available on Chad, Jose and Eddie but nobody stepped up and put their money where their mouth is.

But this time, c'mon, there can be no excuse, it's TBE against a novice. Anything short of massive sums placed on Floyd suggests that beneath the bravado there is a deep concern that Conor might just be the most amazing athlete in history.
Well heres a tip about betting. Since Floyd is such a big favorite you wont win shit by betting on him. You will literally get like a dollar for betting 1000 on him.

The odds will be so spread you would have to risk a lot to make a little. The people who bet on Conor will be the ones who get paid with little risk. I think Floyd is going to make Conor look like an idiot but I would bet On Conor because if he does get lucky you will get paid.

I think the odds of Conor legitimately winning the fight are matched by the odds of Floyd losing by freak injury TKO like Cote vs Silva.

And bet the box on Mayweather.

<5><GinJuice><GinJuice> Man those white guys sound like black dudes lol.

Obviously you have to parlay bet Floyd to make money.

1. Jones
2. Canuelo
3. Yoel
4. Floyd
5. Under 5 rounds
You cant parlay bet the same fight twice. (parlaying floyd wins + under 5 rds)

You cant parlay bet the same fight twice. (parlaying floyd wins + under 5 rds)

Nah man, I'm betting (Floyd wins x Floyd wins x Floyd wins) ^20. One dollar gets me $92,000,000,000.

What are the odds Conor loses by DQ? Saw vid last week of Conor practicing boxing and kicks

Ronda was greater favorite against Holm than Floyd is vs Conor. Crazy.

Well heres a tip about betting. Since Floyd is such a big favorite you wont win shit by betting on him. You will literally get like a dollar for betting 1000 on him.

On my betting site, Floyd is currently paying back 15c for every dollar you bet.

All the money that Dana thinks the UFC will make from this PPV aside, I don't see why he would want Conor to make so much money then most likely walk away. The UFC isn't going to pay those types of purses in an MMA fight.

Back