Who's at Work Right Now?

Friday and it's a pretty chill day for me...

The President of the company is over in England, he is attempting to swim the English Channel (which is some serious shit).

So I am chillin today :icon_chee Gonna take a nice 2 hour lunch, and leave early after some exchange server configurations and the creation of new user accounts :icon_chee

Oh shit! Just realized I need to renew my drivers license. Fuck I keep forgetting that! Maybe thats what I'll do this afternoon.

Well boys I will be child sitting again tonight. So after my lil girl goes to bed Ima post whore it up tonight.

20 more min and I'm goin' home. I'm spending the next 3 days in Ottawa. I've never been there and it gets me the hell away from work.

Damn...there's a lot of mofos in the OT right now.
-114 members
-157 guests

Who or what is preventing you from sneaking out early?

Me myself and I. And the fact I have a million dollar inventory that I treat like my child at times. Actually its my customer base. I have a couple im still waiting on that I dont want to leave for a less experienced person.

Being im down to 15 to go, you can see I didnt make it out early today.

Me myself and I. And the fact I have a million dollar inventory that I treat like my child at times. Actually its my customer base. I have a couple im still waiting on that I dont want to leave for a less experienced person.

Being im down to 15 to go, you can see I didnt make it out early today.

What kind of product do you sell?

i get most of my sherdogging done at work. nice cushy office job with lots of spare time. not too shabby

I'm going to block buster soon and renting 300 and am going to masturbate to it. Anyone want pictures?

Back