Whom shall we call upon?

PlatinumAmerican

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Colby Covingtons polarizing statements and terrible trolling have had an effect on me sherbros. Whom shall we call upon to send this man to the shadow realm? Which UFC WW is a realistic matchup that can send this man back to obscurity? The rise of CC surely will have only negative impacts - we must pick a fitting combatant with the most necessary skill set.

source.gif

Well Lawler is just ready for 213 right?

Lawler would put him in the shadow realm.

No shit though, how good would it be to see him fight Maia? He'd get choked inside of a round.

Hate Covington, he's boring when he talks and he's full Xanax when he fights.

Gunnar Nelson probably not getting a title shot after his next one. Let him twist Covington's head off.

Gunnar Nelson probably not getting a title shot after his next one. Let him twist Covington's head off.
That's a great matchup and it would just further cement Gunnar's abilities on the ground when he wins that's epic

Well I recently joined the Colby haters group but I can't remember the name of it. He's been calling out a lot of people recently but Mike Perry is one name he didn't mention and for good reason, he wants no part of black belt hands, knees or coral belt elbows. Just quick reminder of what happens to Mike's opponents:
W3ttxU8.gif

hQT2GlN.gif

tumblr_oouds3bjTm1udfb8oo1_500.gif

Erick Silva (although he may need a little more seasoning for a guy like CC)

Back