Whoever win the Tj/dj fight is the best p4p fighter in mma history?

3sumrock

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cruz is the best p4p fighter in mma history becuase he beat both of them

Last edited:
for current p4p #1 potentially

i think guys like stipe and dc have claims also

d2f504c67c923214a167aff89d13099b.gif

What does that make Cody then?

How would going down a weight-class boost someone in P4P rankings? That doesn't make any sense.
Looking at UFC P4P rankings, they don't make any sense anyway so whatever.

Cruz is the best p4p fighter in mma history becuase he beat both of them
LOL
that's stupid.
If that's the case, Matt Mitrione is the GOAT

note: Maybe for DJ
But TJ ? GTFO

Not at all. TJ winning isn't yet close, but it's a strong piece of history for him. DJ winning in any fairly impressive way, or at least still looking as good as he does against the top flyweights, would probably cement him as the best technically skilled fighter in the UFC today. Whether or not you define p4p as the guy with the best technical skills is up to you, so people can still 'manlet' him all they want out of p4p contention and certainly all time consideration, but there'd be no denying his complete overall roundedness and ability.

The stupidity on this forum grows stronger every day.

How would going down a weight-class boost someone in P4P rankings? That doesn't make any sense.
Looking at UFC P4P rankings, they don't make any sense anyway so whatever.
I think it is just as impressive. Further you go down the guys are typically more athletic and skilled

When all is said and done, only one name will reign supreme. Erick mfkin Silva

I think it is just as impressive. Further you go down the guys are typically more athletic and skilled
I think it would be a good win to have on his resume but in terms of P4P as the OP stated I think numerous defences or wins at a higher weight class are what elevate you there.

Back