Whoever cleared Bisping to fight on this card should be fired and sued for everything they have

Cmon, this isn't a child being forced to do anything. Bisping wanted a quick turn around probably because he wanted to show off his training. Easy money for 1/2 the training camp. If Bisping won you guys would be saying how great GSP was and still shit on Bisping.

I like many, many, many others ridiculed the UFC and AC for even thinking of allowing Bisping to fight. Well, not only did they "think" about letting him fight, THEY FUCKING DID!!!!!

What good is the AC if they would let someone who was concussed and choked unconscious 3 weeks ago fight? This "sport" is STILL a joke....It's comical at this point.

He's the one who called the UFC. Not their place to make those decisions for him. His wife even told him to do it. Blame his coaches and his wife if you want to blame anybody. They are the ones who are suppose to save a fighter from themselves, not the UFC.

Sanctioning it was complete garbage, but it was also standard operating procedure. Athletic commissions are a joke.

He's the one who called the UFC. Not their place to make those decisions for him. His wife even told him to do it. Blame his coaches and his wife if you want to blame anybody. They are the ones who are suppose to save a fighter from themselves, not the UFC.

Hey, it's womens job to force the man to provide money.
Or do you think women love us for something not money-connected like your eyes )).
It's only UFC and Dana to blame.

Hey, it's womens job to force the man to provide money.
Or do you think women love us for something not money-connected like your eyes )).
It's only UFC and Dana to blame.

He has plenty of money. I'm sure she cares about his long term ability to use his brain to be a good father and husband, or she should.

Gas KOs a Ping with a 5 month training camp. Ping is simply not that good.

Can't believe you still have the nerve to post around here pal. Dire.

when they gave him a fight i pointed out its in violation of his suspension.
but i guess they can bend the rules for some, like when cyborg and brock popped for roids and werent disciplined

Stop making excuses. He didn't get badly hurt against GSP. He got choked out, not flash KO'd ffs.

He got knocked down and ate like 14 elbows that bounced his head off the canvas, then choked out.

Lol, not badly hurt though. Just a knock down and 14 elbows. He's good to go guys!

Yeah not sure how the hell the fight could be sanctioned by the commission.
3 weeks is way too soon after getting hurt and dropped in the last fight.

He got knocked down and ate like 14 elbows that bounced his head off the canvas, then choked out.

Lol, not badly hurt though. Just a knock down and 14 elbows. He's good to go guys!

Don't feed the troll man.

Whoever cleared Bisping to fight should be punched by Gastelum in the chin, right there.

Back