Whoever cleared Bisping to fight on this card should be fired and sued for everything they have

This is going to sound silly but I am looking forward more to the Belfort rematch fairwell fight now.

Damn I've always wanted to meet stevie wonder

How you doing brah!
Keep trolling man someone will care

XCRDTM4.png

YBkvcol.jpg

Last edited:
UFC should be ashamed for allowing this. Assume they acted as the commission on this one.

Remember when fighters would fight 2-4 times in a night?

Good times.

Ariel asked Bisping a couple of weeks how he got cleared and it sounded really shady. Something to the affect that he talked to them on the phone, told them he was fine, the Doctor OK'ed and now he's fighting.

Pretty negligent in my mind. We all saw him getting finished going into this fight and it ended up just as bad as I thought.

Stop making excuses. He didn't get badly hurt against GSP. He got choked out, not flash KO'd ffs.

The most important part of the referee's job is to protect the fighter, especially when the fighter can't see how badly he needs the protection. Same with the commission. The UFC, and to be fair any promotion, will do whatever is allowed to make the biggest bucks. The commission should have never allowed this fight. I don't like Bisping, but I do respect him. He has serious balls and will never back off a fight. Enough of the macho let-em-fight-no-matter-what bullshit. The man deserves a life after fighting and should be protected.

Bisping was dropped in GSP fight but I'm okay with him taking this fight.

It's not like he was knocked stiff against gsp.

Brutal KO though... doesn't get much cleaner. Congrats' to Kelvin.

Stop making excuses. He didn't get badly hurt against GSP. He got choked out, not flash KO'd ffs.
He got dropped and blasted with elbows also. Those things don't cause imaginary damage.

It wasn't smart of Bisping to take the fight, but the result would have been the same regardless.

It had nothing to do with a deteriorated chin or anything. That bomb would have taken out just about anyone.

Bisping stayed in the pocket too long like he often does and got clocked.

Agreed. It was total bullshit. I remember when Bisping used to post on here. He stopped after he got flamed badly after the Matt Hammil decision.

Over the years he has built a great legacy. He fought a lot of proven cheaters and I truly believe he has always been a natural athlete. He made the most of his talents, has by all accounts been intelligent with his money and he is a family man. He is also a great UFC commentator, personality and ambassador for the sport in England.

This fight is what I can't stand about combat sports. It makes the sport look bad. These guys always have the desire to keep competing even when they shouldn't. Its the UFC's job as well as the commision's to police this and make sure these guys don't die in pursuit of that rush/money.

It's going to be so fucking sad if Bisping tries to do a retirement fight and gets KOd again. When you take so much punishment 3 weeks apart your chin will never be the same again. It will all sink in when you see Bisping interviewed and realize he is not the same guy anymore. He has taken unnecessary brain damage because of the UFC's greed.

My father has struggled for years based on concussions from sports to the point where he had to retire and almost died. These guys don't understand what they and their families will have to go through in the not so distant future. But the UFC does....so shame on them.

If I could like this post a million times, I would.

Very well said.

It was pretty despicable, yeah.

Dude is down an eye already, for fuck's sake.

Bisping was trying to fit in a quick pay day before his retirement fight. Problem was kelvin was a bad match up for him. He should have seen how much trouble wiedman was having standing with kelvin and steered clear of this fight.
I'm sure Bisping will still get paid. And the top guys don't get win bonuses they get a fixed amount whether they win or lose.

I'm really struggling to care.
I should just give up on trying.

Back