Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa...

1) Illegal shot. Chael wins via DQ.

2) Doesn't count. Chael didn't know the rules and thought he'd lose the round. Official 49-46.

3) Early stoppage, Bones lost his toe. Chael wins via TKO.

2) Chael pisses hot after the fight and is immediately stripped and fight ruled a NC

Chael Sonnen- The undefeated undisputed 3 division champ. P4P greatest all time. Am I missing anything?
Chael P. The P is for undefeated. You had it juat fine tho. Chael bless

i cant believe people actually like sonnens trash talk.. he is so lame and tries wayyyy to hard to be funny which he is not!

nah, he knows exactly what he is doing...it is very close to pro-wrestling shtick.

call it lame, unfunny, whatever (I wouldn't disagree, lol)...it's effective and that is all that matters for him.

nah, he knows exactly what he is doing...it is very close to pro-wrestling shtick.

call it lame, unfunny, whatever (I wouldn't disagree, lol)...it's effective and that is all that matters for him.
One of his promos after one of his wins is legit almost word for word a rip from a Superstar Billy Graham promo.

...I will let you know when I'm done, Joe. I just got done with a world champion. If you think I won't end a middle-aged comedian just for the goddamn pleasure of it, you'd better think again.

chaelsonnen.jpg

134315430.jpg

The GOAT.

Goat Sonnen

Buncha morons in this thread who dont understand what trolling is

All these guys saying Chael isnt the GOAT are obviously joking

Actually, the concept of virtue ethics was developed by an active soldier and a double Olympic champion in pankration.
Exactly. Like all societal rules, somebody who lived a long time ago just made them up, and know we act like they are innate and universal. LOL

If it is not true, then you shouldn't adhere to it so religiously. Be willing to adapt and change.

It usually is.

However, the one time he legitimately made me laugh was when he destroyed Tito in the press conference for their fight. That stuff was gold.

They find out it's actually Chael Sonnen they're dealing with, which means they actually caught him on a low day. Chael gets his belt back with an apology by the Athletic Comission.

<{cruzshake}>
tenor.gif

Chael Sonnen- The undefeated undisputed 3 division champ. P4P greatest all time. Am I missing anything?

Isn't it Chael Sonnen (R) ?

One of his promos after one of his wins is legit almost word for word a rip from a Superstar Billy Graham promo.

haha

Chael even goes beyond pro wrestling. In the clip in the OP, he said Wand was 6'1 or whatever and he 'didn't know they stacked crap that high'. A scene from Full Metal Jacket:

So many betas mad they will never even sniff the greatness in their entire lives that the gangster from the mean streets of West Linn, Chael Patrick Sonnen has on a daily basis.

He was a talented fighter, no doubt, but he might be the very best fighter that I can think that used his talents to over come his lack of talent to rise to stardom.

What he lacked in fighting ability, he made up for with charisma and speaking ability.

This shit is lame. It's too much like pro wrestling. He is not original. He is biting off every wrestler that could cut a good promo and he doesn't he even do that good of a job.

Conor and Ali had real charisma. Didn't look forced. It came natural.

I believe Conor is better as well, at the very least for not getting credit for his awesome promos that he ripped almost word for word from pro wrestlers.

People that are great in anything, almost always borrow things from others...Ali got his schtick from georgous george....Ric flair got his from buddy rogers I believe...

Back