Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa...

sirmorbach

These violent delights have violent ends
@Black
Reaction score
...I will let you know when I'm done, Joe. I just got done with a world champion. If you think I won't end a middle-aged comedian just for the goddamn pleasure of it, you'd better think again.

chaelsonnen.jpg

134315430.jpg

The GOAT.

Chael Sonnen- The undefeated undisputed 3 division champ. P4P greatest all time. Am I missing anything?

Best poat-fight promo ever. Chael is even the best when he loses, but when he wins- and especially when he gets a finish- you can tell he's on another level. This one (the Shogun fight) and the interview after he beat Stann are his best.

He's defeated every single champion from every single mixed martial arts organization and retired from the sport undefeated and the biggest draw in the sport's history. And for that, we're welcome.

If he doesn’t replace Dana one day I’ll be a sad panda. He’s the right level of scumbag for the job and no one gets fight promotionbetter than him.

i cant believe people actually like sonnens trash talk.. he is so lame and tries wayyyy to hard to be funny which he is not!

1) Illegal shot. Chael wins via DQ.

2) Doesn't count. Chael didn't know the rules and thought he'd lose the round. Official 49-46.

3) Early stoppage, Bones lost his toe. Chael wins via TKO.

The best trash talker, but also the biggest talk that couldn't walk the talk

1) Illegal shot. Chael wins via DQ.

2) Doesn't count. Chael didn't know the rules and thought he'd lose the round. Official 49-46.

3) Early stoppage, Bones lost his toe. Chael wins via TKO.

1) No, it wasn't, knee to the body of downed opponent isn't illegal

2) Ok, Chael is pretty clueless, I'll give you that

3) (and this one is my absolute favorite) That's Rashad Evans

Lied that he took steroids because he wanted to be a dad. Literally used his unborn kid to get away with cheating. Dung beetle have more moral than him.

Fuck Chael!

1) No, it wasn't, knee to the body of downed opponent isn't illegal

2) Ok, Chael is pretty clueless, I'll give you that

3) (and this one is my absolute favorite) That's Rashad Evans

Hell no, that's totally Jon Jones.

Back