Whoa...UFC 218 is another LEGIT card

Yeah I'm on the fence about buying this one, should make a decision by next week.

217 was so great, tho. Don't really care about Lil Pettis vs Cejudo, but Reem vs Francis and Gaethje vs Alverez tho... THOSE are intriguing af

Drakkar Klose vs Teymur is cool too

Ugh... Fuck BUT.. I'm not really that pumped for Aldo vs Holloway 2. If Aldo wins, holy shit, but I'm concerned about him taking this short notice

Decisions, decisions..

The guy not named Yancy wins
giphy.gif

Glad to see Teymur have another interesting match up.

He gained a fan watching his work ethic play out vs Lando and always got a soft spot for guys who rip that triple threat offense.

Stoked to finally see Gaethje back on a card. Most exciting UFC debut EVER, then they shelve him with that bullshit show no-one cares about.

218 > 219. I thought they would’ve saved the better card for Dec 30, weird

Rematches are shit unless under exceptional circumstances.

Looking forward to these two matchups.

*Reem vs Ngannou

*Justin Gaethje vs Eddie Alvarez

PPV is at a solid 6 if one is paying full price.
Yeah, for sure.

Mendes/Aldo II
Condit/Kampmann II
Conor/Nate II
GSP/Serra II
Bisping/Rockhold II
Mir/Nog II
Gaethje/Palomino II
Hughes/Trigg II
Chuck/Rampage II
Wand/Rampage II
Hughes/Penn II
Edgar/Maynard II (and III!!)
Chuck/Couture II
Lytle/Brown II
Lauzon/Miller II
Silva/Sonnen II
Shogun/Hendo II
& Cerrone/Varner II

...were all crap fights. Rematches suck. This card is ordinary. Boring. UFC is dying, bro. You hear that @Arm Barbarian !?

UFC is no lnger dying.

Looks legit, but you never know. I have a feeling it's not going to be as epic as 217 was.

ngannou vs overeem for me is bigger then all the fights on 217 that fight to me is a super fight
I'm too high on Gaethje right now. He's the main event for me. Doesn't hurt that I'm also an Alvarez fan. Wanna get on the Francis train, too, but he needs to get by some proper competition first - which Overeem is - and I don't think he's there yet. I think Overeem takes this. Predictions for the card:

Holloway via UD
Reem via UD
Gaethje via TKO
Henry Cejudo via TKO
Paul Felder via UD
Teymur via UD
Medeiros via TKO

Yeah, for sure.

Mendes/Aldo II
Condit/Kampmann II
Conor/Nate II
GSP/Serra II
Bisping/Rockhold II
Mir/Nog II
Gaethje/Palomino II
Hughes/Trigg II
Chuck/Rampage II
Wand/Rampage II
Hughes/Penn II
Edgar/Maynard II (and III!!)
Chuck/Couture II
Lytle/Brown II
Lauzon/Miller II
Silva/Sonnen II
Shogun/Hendo II
& Cerrone/Varner II

...were all crap fights. Rematches suck. This card is ordinary. Boring. UFC is dying, bro. You hear that @Arm Barbarian !?

Sure that is a great list of rematches but there are also many that are pointless.
I would much rather watch/pay for fights that are fresh and interesting. Tyron and Wonderboy
fought 2 times in a row. Yes I know it was a draw, but if a fighter cant do enough to win there should be a fight with the next guy in line to challenge for title.

Conor fighting Nate a second time was a waste.
Enjoy your Nate vs Conor 3

UFC Dead. Boring. will stream all rematches.

Back