Whoa Cool Rorion Gracie story I never heard before, mad props

DanTheWolfman.com

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

In general, Brazilians come to America get all about that $, so mad props for Rorion really giving a challenger a gift of knowledge and not taking his $ .

SBJ, Tcity, Gracie guys, Rener I thought you would appreciate this

Not watching that shit.

Never heard this one before. But we all know Seagull is fake so nothing new about that.

Not watching that shit.
Isn't that the same video he posted yesterday in that now-deleted thread?
You know, the thread where he threatened to backtrace your work and get you fired.
#DantheScumbagMan

Isn't that the same video he posted yesterday in that now-deleted thread?
You know, the thread where he threatened to backtrace your work and get you fired.
#DantheScumbagMan
One and the same. He must be sleeping off that righteous hangover now.

One and the same. He must be sleeping off that righteous hangover now.
He's busy editing another video about DeLucia and various entries into the "monoplata" with the shades drawn dark and an assortment of pot pie tins scattered about.

I'm also Dr. Taco. and artoff1gh1ng. and Einarr.

I'm also Dr. Taco. and artoff1gh1ng. and Einarr.

There are a bunch of trolls in the Karate Stylist to Einarr and beyond chain that I've always thought were the same person. They always have the same characteristics - Stylized writing, reactive, rigid belief in and love of one style of martial arts, offensive speech, lack of videos of themselves or the occasional video could have been anyone, and the most telling - the new troll always shows up two or three days after the last one gets banned.

I have my suspicions of who their new account is but, of course, there is never evidence.

There are a bunch of trolls in the Karate Stylist to Einarr and beyond chain that I've always thought were the same person. They always have the same characteristics - Stylized writing, reactive, rigid belief in and love of one style of martial arts, offensive speech, lack of videos of themselves or the occasional video could have been anyone, and the most telling - the new troll always shows up two or three days after the last one gets banned.

I have my suspicions of who their new account is but, of course, there is never evidence.
dude. We bonded over D&D talk and now you think I've got alt accounts? My feelings have been besmirched.

Back