Who you think should get the next title shot, Poirier or Lee?

Poirier deserves it, but I have more interest in Lee getting it

I think Poirier has a better record leading up to the shot, but god damn LW is stacked. Dustin, Lee, Khabib, Tony, Alveraz... and guys like Justin right below them. Throw any of them together and you got a good fight.

No way.

He would have been 2LBs over if this was a title fight.

Make weight first then we'll talk about Kevin Lee title shots.

I don't care that it was "his first time". You're only as good as your last fight.

If Lee had made weight I would argue for him. Dustin gets it, then CMac vs Khabib for big bucks. CMac wins too.

Conor <- Eddie <-Poirier

It's almost like that's how those fights went AND how the rankings go...

On what planet does lee deserve a title shot? He didn't make weight, he's overrated, and he's beat no-one. Why people think he could nullify the best grappler at 155 baffles me. Lee will lose to tony (who isn't great), al, dustin. Only fights that are 50/50 for him are against eddie & gathe because they are so hittable.
We think he can nullify him because he showed equal or better grappling than Khabib against the same opponent? Also he's strong as fuck and we've seen Khabib not dealing well with strong fighters (namely Tibau)

I'd rather lee who at least can wrestle. I want to see if khabib can do what he does to another legit wrestler.

So is Ferguson out for some reason or do you people really believe in curses?

I want to see Khabib fight Lee or Alvarez most cause i think they are the only 2 that cause Khabib any problems. Khabib will do the same to Poirier as he has done to Barboza, Johnson etc..... Which is exactly why i think UFC will give him Dustin next and make Lee vs Alvarez. They will ultimately want that Khabib vs Conor fight now and will give Khabib the lower risk fight next

I don't want to give you a like, because I don't like it, but I think you are absolutely right.

lee missed weight and just had a TS 1 fight before that he didnt really deserve.

poirer makes weight and is on a longer streak, he deserves it more.

lee can fight alvarez

Lee vs Poirier for number 1 contender fight

Alvarez should fight Barboza.

lmao kevin is on a 1 fight win streak, over a guy that just got smashed in his last fight.

and missed weight, and it wasn't as impressive a performance as khabib vs barboza, wasn't even a legit " finish ".

I don't like the guy, but Tony. He should be healthy by the time Khabib is ready.

Dustin. Lee should fight Alvarez.

Poirier... for one main reason... I think Lee is a monster, and if judging from the two fights I think he is more of a challenge to Khabib.... but Dustin made weight, Lee didn't.. end of story... I know these things happen, but there has to be a consequence for a fighter missing their cut, and I believe this is it... if you don't draw a line, then fighters will be more than willing to give up the 20% in an important title eliminator, believing they will be stronger and have an advantage.. not suggesting that Lee did this, but it would be a dangerous precedent to set.

Back