Who you got? TJ dillashaw or Cody?

Both sides are trying to paint the picture brighter than the other guys.

There definitely was some underhanded sneakiness going on by TJ. That's how Conor knew about TJ switching campus before anyone because team elevation was courting TJ (and other fighters) for a while. TJ knew for a couple months he was going to be leaving and kept it to himself. No mma should be ashamed of getting paid money to train. He's extremely lucky in that regard and would have been dumb not to jump on the offer.

Faber did TJ bogus by basically forcing him to quit then blaming him for quitting. But if you look at it from Faber's perspective Faber convinced TJ to pursue mma and treated him like family. Gave him a place to sleep, train, and money to live.

It's really just a bad break up and the UFC is playing it to for all it's worth.

I want TJ to win but Cody is legit. Anyone can take it.

When you (ok, I) step back and look at this thing, you say "It's really just a bad break up and the UFC is playing it to for all it's worth." So true. But not only that, how incredibly childish & stupid this is? (whole TAM/ TJ/ Faber/ etc) What makes it even worse: here I fucking am writing about it on an MMA forum!

I got TJ in this one, he's much more well rounded. Cody looked good against Dom, but i think Dom didn't look his usual self in that fight. He was chasing Cody, and he looked slower and older then in the previous 2 fights. I think he definitely felt the effects of 3 camps and 3 fights within 1 year, coming off such a long layoff. TJ by UD is my pick.

I lost a lot of respect for Urijah after he did that to TJ. A coach should NEVER emotionally blackmail a fighter. Frias is one of the best coaches in thee world be cause he lets his athletes train wherever they wish. Rory is doing a camp near his home for the Daley fight and he let GSP train at Jackson-Wink. This was fuck up on fabers part. But I don't blame Cody and I think he will beat TJ.

TJ chose Bang over Faber. Faber is buttchin hurt. Cody is standing up for his gang, errrr... gym 100% Blood in, blood out, brother. TJ is trying to get paid and make the right choices to continue to elevate his game. I think he could have been a little less snake in the grass about it, but end of the day this a she said v. she said bitch battle royale!

Oh, I got Cody by superior spastic foot movement, better dance moves, and more power.

I'll probably go with Dillashaw by decision, but I think the fight will be very close, I won't be surprised if its a split-decision type of fight

When you (ok, I) step back and look at this thing, you say "It's really just a bad break up and the UFC is playing it to for all it's worth." So true. But not only that, how incredibly childish & stupid this is? (whole TAM/ TJ/ Faber/ etc) What makes it even worse: here I fucking am writing about it on an MMA forum!
I admit I drank the Kool aid a little

"who you got" threads are usually about fights, skills and fight analysis. not man-drama.

fuck me, fight?

Cody, he's too fast and too powerful for TJ. I feel TJ is slow and predictable for him. At any rate, its going to be a great fight and I cant wait till they let the leash off those dogs.

Last edited:
It's 50/50 for me, but I'm leaning more towards TJ

Barao was a stationary target that TJ moved in and out of range easily on... that shit is not going to work on Cogar. Only way I see Cogar losing is if TJ lands a nice kick to the dome, but Cogar will box him up all night. especially if TJ tries to do that neo footwork change stance shit

Cody via TKO round 3, Cody will batter him for 1st 2 rounds, head-hunting round 3

People drop when Cody hits them. He's a very dangerous fighter. I think things will get more interesting if TJ beats him, though. I think he deserved an immediate rematch against Cruz.

Hard to say with how unexpected Cody's gameplan was for the Cruz fight. Cody's got heavy hands, so whether he rocks TJ early or not will certainly be a factor in how a 5-rounder plays out.

On the other hand, TJ has invested a lot of time and money on visiting different trainers and adding new twists, so we could very well see the best TJ thus far. I slightly favor TJ, but it's mainly because I've seen him talk about his preparations.

Cody is a stud I'm picking the more proven well-rounded fighter in TJ.

I hope TJ absolutely destroys him.

Tough call but Leaning towards Cody for now, but TJ capable of taking it if Cody falters. Cody tends to connect harder so think slightly better chance of dropping TJ otherwise expect very close sparring thru most of the bout unfortunately. Hope I am wrong and someone gets a finish via aggressive offense.

Edit: some bias for Cody since he mentioned dropping to take on DJ.

Back