Who you got? TJ dillashaw or Cody?

freaky

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was originally on Cody's side since TJ was a snake. But after watching TUF...

The Alpha Male (TAM) claimed that TJ betrayed them and left TAM for Dwayne. But TJ has been claiming that Faber gave him an ultimatum when TJ asked for permission to train at both camps, TJ had to choose one or the other. TJ felt betrayed that Faber gave him an ultimatum like that and it made more sense to go with Dwayne, so he left TAM for Dwayne.

Faber kept saying TJ left. But the thing is Faber forced him to leave. TJ wanted to stay at both camps. It was Faber who forced TJ to choose. Cody kept saying TJ is playing the role of victim. But you can clearly see that TAM and Cody is clearly playing the role of bully and TJ is truly the victim. TJ said he cried when Faber forced him to choose.

Based on everything that happened and said, I believe in TJ's story. Faber described the situation like a marriage of how TJ was married to TAM but is cheating on the side with another camp (Dwayne). Faber is the childish one for not letting TJ train at different camps. Why does a fighter have to exclusively train at 1 place? Who else does this?

Must've broke TJ's heart when all his former coaches/friends were yelling at him too.

I was against TJ cuz I thought he was the snake. But after watching the latest episode and the truth finally came out, I really feel for TJ and will be rooting for TJ. What about you guys? TAM is super childish.

Cody by front naked choke
RJ7XtBD.gif

Saying it right now, again, TJ will dominate the fight and surprise people.

Cody is going to dominate TJ worse than he did Dom. He's a better boxer, with faster hands and more power. TJ won't be able to get him to the ground either.

Basically anyone that is a decent human being will be rooting for TJ. That said, no clue who wins the fight. I don't think anyone on this site understands MMA well enough to break down that fight.

Hopefully TJ dances on the outside and kicks the shit out of that lil t-rex armed bitch though.

TJ was trying to be a snake. Training somewhere else but also keeping tabs on the guys at team alpha male because they would be his toughest competition.

I'm thinking Cody for reasons already mentioned. (especially hand speed/ quicker)

P.S.- I don't put a lot of credence on the TUF dialogue/ situation, cuz sometimes I can't tell what's natural/ organic vs. what's manufactured. I discount heavily the bullshit I see on show. (Not to be confused with entertainment value) :)

Both sides are trying to paint the picture brighter than the other guys.

There definitely was some underhanded sneakiness going on by TJ. That's how Conor knew about TJ switching campus before anyone because team elevation was courting TJ (and other fighters) for a while. TJ knew for a couple months he was going to be leaving and kept it to himself. No mma should be ashamed of getting paid money to train. He's extremely lucky in that regard and would have been dumb not to jump on the offer.

Faber did TJ bogus by basically forcing him to quit then blaming him for quitting. But if you look at it from Faber's perspective Faber convinced TJ to pursue mma and treated him like family. Gave him a place to sleep, train, and money to live.

It's really just a bad break up and the UFC is playing it to for all it's worth.

I want TJ to win but Cody is legit. Anyone can take it.

Cody was stuffing Doms takedowns like they were nothing. I got Cody as a -170 favourite

Garbrandt comes across as an angry douche who doesn't smile, who would want to be coached like that. I think being humbled once or twice will make him a better fighter and a better person. I'd rather see Cruz do it though.

Back