Who you got in Aldo vs Stephens?

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
10_Aldo_Mendes_09.jpg

Stephens is always a tough fight for anyone

solid KO power

and Aldo is coming from 2 huge defeats
will be interesting to see how he rebounds mentally

and if them leg kicks return which should be the gameplan along with it mixing with the groundgame if Stephens tries and go for the TDs

a fan of both fighters but hoping Aldo takes it
he needs the win

Stephens by TKO
Or Aldo by UD via point fighting and using his speed

I think the first scenario is more likely at this moment

I'm afraid Aldo will be brutally finished. Nothing against Stephens, but would be sad to witness something like that.

Stephens will retire Aldo, i think he's the most dangerous fighter to face right now considering what he did to Emmitt, i'd legit be scared to step in there with him.

I feel like it'll be called off to make Ortega/Stephens.

Rooting for Aldo but I have a bad feeling about this fight. Jeremy has been looking good.

Aldo will shock you haters. He lost to Holloway and Connor who are both beasts. Aldo wins easily. Don't forget Stephens is 5 and 5 in his last ten

Going by the stats aldo is a goat and jeremy is nothing more than a gatekeeper , even though he has been finished in his last 2 fights he hit max with some really good shots . Aldo by UD or TKO 3d . Dont let jeremy winstreak over favorable matchups distract you he is still a gatekeeper who got beated by moicano not too long ago

Love me some Aldo, and I appreciate that he's a real mixed martial artist and he continues to hone and adapt his skill set. That said, real recognize real. Stephen's can walk through anything at FW. The DHC and Emmett fights showed me. Stephen's just needs to walk Aldo down and land a single clean bomb on him. If Stephen's can control his aggression, he will finish Aldo shortly thereafter.

I'm afraid Aldo will be brutally finished. Nothing against Stephens, but would be sad to witness something like that.

Samsies bro. Love me some Aldo, and it would be a shame to see such a legend get savagely beaten three fights in a row. Sadly that's the outcome that seems most likely. Imo.

Going by the stats aldo is a goat and jeremy is nothing more than a gatekeeper , even though he has been finished in his last 2 fights he hit max with some really good shots . Aldo by UD or TKO 3d . Dont let jeremy winstreak over favorable matchups distract you he is still a gatekeeper who got beated by moicano not too long ago

That's the problem. Don't look at the stats. See the fight as a whole. Stats are a tool, and are only one variable in this game. Very useful but there's so much more to this fight than numbers. Think attributes. Think styles. Think damage over the last several fights. Many of these variables are stacking up against Aldo. I hope I'm wrong though, Stephen's seems to be a douche and Aldo is an ATG.

Last edited:
Moicano is really good though.

Moicano is really good though.
Yeah moicano is really good and he is underranked i think . he is top 5 for sure i just put moicano out there to say that jeremy had favorable matchups lately

Aldo is my boy but I think Stephens finds his chin

Back