Who you got, GSP or Khabib at LW?

xMaxPower

Red Belt
Reaction score
Theyre both down to fight.

The UFC will probably set it up if they cant get Conor vs Khabib.

Easy win for GSP imo.

Khabib finishes GSP via ground and pound after he gasses out.

gsp is 37 and never cut to 155 before. Khabib takes everyone down.

GSP may be the only guy who can outwrestle Khabib at LW.

He has too complete of a skill-set imo.

I'd go with GSP. He's the more versatile fighter, has more range... his jab, his wrestling would pose Khabib problems I think.

GSP gasses unless he can find a new stack because Khabib’s relentlessness.

Assuming GSP could make 155 and still fight as good as 170 without the cut being detrimental... then GSP wins a decision.

I don’t think he can make 155 and perform well though so khabib could definitely win

might as well grease them up for that fight

Assuming GSP could make 155 and still fight as good as 170 without the cut being detrimental... then GSP wins a decision.

I don’t think he can make 155 and perform well though so khabib could definitely win

knowing how strategic GSP is in everything he does, he'll probably do a practice cut to 155 to see how he feels. He's not going to want to risk losing.

GSP will lose a lot of power at 155 and he is at those grandpa ages but he is still GSP at the end...He will find a way to beat Khabib

Last edited:
well lets be honest it way more likely to not happen.

I think it will.

GSP thinks he can make the weight. He wants the fight. Khabib wants the fight. UFC will make this fight if Conor doesnt take the Khabib fight.

GSP might also wait for Khabib to beat one more guy so his stock rises and he becomes a bigger draw before GSP decides to take the fight. This also gives him more time to prepare. I know how GSP thinks. Basically if it makes sense, he'll do it.

He has like a check List:
1) Will it improve his legacy? Check.
2) Will he make a lot of money? Check.
3) Does the matchup favor him stylistically? Check.

It just makes sense.

Last edited:
I think it will.

GSP thinks he can make the weight. He wants the fight. Khabib wants the fight. UFC will make this fight if Conor doesnt take the Khabib fight.

GSP might also wait for Khabib to beat one more guy so his stock rises and he becomes a bigger draw before GSP decides to take the fight. This also gives him more time to prepare. I know how GSP thinks. Basically if it makes sense, he'll do it.

It just makes sense business wise.

or gsp just talking like he been for a long time. this whole khabib not a draw thing is stupid.

when it comes to nate gsp and conor im tried of all the fake news about them

or gsp just talking like he been for a long time. this whole khabib not a draw thing is stupid.

when it comes to nate gsp and conor im tried of all the fake news about them

lol you dont really need news.

This is the reality:

Conor is happy with his 100M and is only coming back for a big ass payday like with Mayweather or Nate. Fighting Khabib or Tony is not worth the risk.

GSP also plays the same game. Its a risk vs reward thing.

Nate is only waiting for the Conor fight.

Unless the weight cut kills him I think this is a pretty easy fight for GSP. He is bigger, has more reach, is a better striker and even though I think GSP is a better wrestler lets even assume that area is even and a wash. GSP also has some of the best TDD in all of MMA against bigger equally skilled wrestlers. 50-44 for GSP

lol you dont really need news.

This is the reality:

Conor is happy with his 100M and is only coming back for a big ass payday like with Mayweather or Nate. Fighting Khabib or Tony is not worth the risk.

GSP also plays the same game. Its a risk vs reward thing.

Nate is only waiting for the Conor fight.

I just wish the conor blind followers didn't act like they do about a retired fighter.

I don't think it happens, but I'd love if it did. GSP wins, but Khabib makes it closer than people think.

Gsp might lose a round but wins via stand up.

Back