Who would you want Woodley to fight next?

Lavalamp

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Nate Diaz
GSP
Gastlelum
Wonderboy
Mike Perry
Darren Till
Robbie
Maia
Conor

Rumble Johnson
Nick Diaz
Saku

The next #1 contender

so RDA/Lawler winner

While Gastelum would be a great matchup. Gastelum would only make weight in dreams.... so #2 contender is the best choice being that Wonderboy has already fought him twice.

Nick Diaz. Its money fight season and tyron should get paid for a lay n pray <BronTroll1>

The King

Colby-Covington-hs.jpg

Long live The King.

I'd like to see him put a beat down on Colby, Till, Conor, and Perry.

Most legit matchup would be GSP

Despite the shit he takes constantly, Tyron fights the number 1 guy. defended 3 times in a year. His money fight shit is just for show, he doesn't have any leverage. He'll fight winner of Lawler/RDA like they'll tell him to. Unless GSP comes for the WW strap. Either way, it aint up to Tyron.

I would have liked for him to fight at UFC 219 but woodley ducked it.

It should be Colby Or kelvin. I love how he only wants to fight at UFC 219 if it's nate diaz. which makes ZERO sense.

Covington. Lawler got KO'd in the first, had a close fight w/ cowboy who ain't doing so good at WW to say the least and RDA beat a guy on a losing streak and I'll give him the magny win but RDA still got whooped out of a lighter weight class not too long ago. Neither deserve it. He needs to fight Covington but he knows that's too risky since Covington is unknown and can win.

I would have liked for him to fight at UFC 219 but woodley ducked it.

It should be Colby Or kelvin. I love how he only wants to fight at UFC 219 if it's nate diaz. which makes ZERO sense.
what are you talking about Kelvin? He's a MW, he's not fighting Woodley.

Covington is the obvious clear choice for the next fight. Woodley is ready to go now, and RDA/Lawler isn't for another month. Not to mention Lawler has not been very impressive having been knocked stiff by Tyrone and then, lets be honest, losing another fight but getting blessed the decision against Cerrone. Him beating Dos Anjos wouldn't prove much, like it would the other way around, but even a Dos Anjos win certainly wouldn't prove anything more than what Covington did to Maia.

Covington v. Woodley. Then winner can face the winner of RDA/Lawler.

Back