Who would you rather chill with: Lawler or Cerrone?

Who would you rather chill with?

• Total voters

HOV

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm rooting for Robbie Lawler in a fight, but I'd rather pound some brews and shoot the shit with Cowboy though...

Well Robbie Lawler comes across as socially retarded so the obvious answer is Cowboy.

Cowboy would just be taking about how great donald Trump is and building walls. So Robbie.

Lawler seems like a weedhead so him. Plus Cowboy is a Trump supporter

Hope Lawler knocks Cerrone's brain out, but I rather chill with Cerrone because his side chick is Miesha...

Lawler for sure. He's part Filipino, they are cool and friendly people. Cowboys are dicks and not welcoming to strangers.

Lawler for sure. He's part Filipino, they are cool and friendly people. Cowboys are dicks and not welcoming to strangers.
I've actually met some very cool cowboys...humble hard working people

Last edited:
I'd want to get stoned with Robbie, I'd be a lil on edge at first because I don't know if he'll wig out and Badr Hari me or something but if he seem chill after like 20 mins that would be dope.

I'd want to get stoned with Robbie, I'd be a lil on edge at first because I don't know if he'll wig out and Badr Hari me or something but if he seem chill after like 20 mins that would be dope.
He'd have some amazing stories to share that's for sure

Back