Who would you consider to be the 'BEST' all around fighter in the UFC?

Georges St. Pierre.

When I think "well rounded" that's who comes to mind.

Jones is also very well rounded.

This.

Jones's ground game probably needs some work still to be on GSP's level.

If GSP would be equipped with more KO-power, my vote would go to him. But I gotta go with Aldo, Jones and also Cain.

Georges St-Pierre
then Jon Jones

GSP and Jones both have amazing stand up and great wrestling. Only difference is GSP's Jiu Jitsu is amazing and Jones' isn't.

Really? Thats y Jones has subbed more black belts and more people full stop lol. Ohh and didnt tap to an armbar like GSP. x

The recent UFC champions are well rounded right now but the first one is Jon Jones.

GSP. He beats you where you're weakest so I would have to say he's the most well rounded fighter in MMA. Jon Jones is a close second.

When I think of well-rounded, I think of good boxing, good kickboxing, good clinching, good takedowns, good takedown defense, good on top BJJ, and good bottom BJJ. Probably would say Aldo, Silva, or Barao. GSP and Jones are better at their wrestling, so you don't get to see their bottom games tested.

GSP. He beats you where you're weakest so I would have to say he's the most well rounded fighter in MMA.

Bones doesn't have to avoid his opponents' strengths to beat them. Not saying GSP has to do that but Bones just beats people at their own game and usually finishes them too. GSP and Bones are both very well rounded.

Maybe if Bones he gets KO'd he'll be more cautious. Hope not.

Bones doesn't have to avoid his opponents' strengths to beat them. Not saying GSP has to do that but Bones just beats people at their own game and usually finishes them too. GSP and Bones are both very well rounded.

Maybe if Bones he gets KO'd he'll be more cautious. Hope not.

I only placed Jones at 2nd cause he's a self professed JJ white belt even though he has submission wins over Lyoto and Vitor. But yeah he's still pretty well rounded imo.

Back