Who would win between the following current MWs and past LHWs?

The LHW's win these and it isn't close. Just because these guys are old now, people forget how good they were in their prime.

Rockhold
Rampage
Chuck
Wand in a ring/weidman in a cage

Rockhold and Weidman would get absolutely destroyed by all four of those legends.

Jacare and Romero stand a better chance but they would more than likely get knocked out as well.

Those old school guys just hit so damn hard and had great killer instinct.

ALL 4 PLUs mousasi would beat all and easily...
The only interesting fight would be shogun vs a somewhat chinny luke.

Rampage had a lot of trouble with Bustamante on the ground. Jacare is bigger, stronger and has better bjj than Bustamante so I wouldn't count him out.

Rampage had a lot of trouble with Bustamante on the ground. Jacare is bigger, stronger and has better bjj than Bustamante so I wouldn't count him out.

Sherdog needs more Bustamante, imo.

Shogun KO's Rockhold. Luke's boxing isn't strong enough to keep Rua at bay for kicks...and Shogun was the better kicker as well.

Jacare subs Rampage. Elite BJJ guys got slammed, but rarely put out from slams and Jacare is better on the ground than Arona/Saku, has power in his hands to make getting on top easier.

Weidman grinds out Wand, I don't think he subs him, possibly TKO via GnP. Wand won't defend the TD and will have trouble escaping.

Chuck/Romero is the most interesting since Chuck at his best could 1-shot everyone and top wrestlers struggled to keep him down. Going with Chuck.

I'm old school so I favor all the Prime fighters. Each fight would be a war and fun to watch !!!

Back