Who would voice your pet in a movie?

John Witherspoon, as Willie Jones is how my dog talks, when I talk for him.

I have a German shepherd. Always wondered if he could talk, would it be spoken with a German accent or British, as he was born in teh uk?

I have allergies to cats although love them. So I don't have any of my own. But my parents' 3 cats, I'd imagine the one girl sounds either like the waitress from Always Sunny or Kristen Bell, the other girl sounds like Leahbee, and the male sounds like either Sean Connery or Kevin Spacey, can't decide. Maybe Alan Thicke

Last edited:
Movie about my dog would be Sam rockwell, if it's a specialty role I'd have to put more thought into it. Ts hit me back if it's a specialty role and I'll answer your question.

Photo of Murphy for context

Attachments

• IMG_1576.JPG
    IMG_1576.JPG
    811.1 KB · Views: 6
Movie about my dog would be Sam rockwell, if it's a specialty role I'd have to put more thought into it. Ts hit me back if it's a specialty role and I'll answer your question.

Photo of Murphy for context
Not a specialty role. Moreso personal. Just how you percieve them in everyday life. How they beg for food or for a walk, how they carry themselves.

Come on now: Written, Directed by, and Starring the voice talent of: WHISKERS!

Not a specialty role. Moreso personal. Just how you percieve them in everyday life. How they beg for food or for a walk, how they carry themselves.
Given your reply my answer is solid, definitely Rockwell

Someone with severe ADHD who talked extremely fast. That'd be perfect for my boy. I love that little neurotic fuck.

I have a female Japanese spitz so probably some anime voice actor

Oh man my brother and I recently discussed this.

Every possibility was so creepy that we consigned the whole conversation to the dustbin.

Howie Mandel doing his Gizmo voice or the lady who does Kirby's voice probably.

i have a japanese chin but he’s super chilled out so probably like corey feldman or something. maybe pauly shore.

Back