Who would have thought this Nerdy awkward looking dweeb would become a Leading man

I'm more impressed from him going from fat side kick to the weird girl on the b level sitcom to the leading man in A level hollywood movies.

Also I think a lot of girl would be all over that version of Pratt in highschool.

Or Top Gun meets The Hard Way:

So good, the trailer opens with 15 seconds of 2nd Unit footage!

Man Michael Pare, you remember him eddie and the cruisers

He never became a mega star leading man he had some cheap flicks and okay roles but never got to the super star level of Mel Gibson or Tom Cruise.

Just like in Eddie and the Cruisers some dweeb takes his woman

the sequel was funny they just put a mustache and he survived the crash lol

b9ef7dd99b2d09631f3103bd6bb8ff8f.jpg

I don't even want to imagine the level of height fraud RDJ is committing here

I don't even want to imagine the level of height fraud RDJ is committing here
Thats his regular height 5 foot 5 before he started using lifts man to make him 5 foot 10

CDJvLZy.jpg

vwxfxvmvkhwz.jpg

Man Michael Pare, you remember him eddie and the cruisers

He never became a mega star leading man he had some cheap flicks and okay roles but never got to the super star level of Mel Gibson or Tom Cruise.

Just like in Eddie and the Cruisers some dweeb takes his woman

the sequel was funny they just put a mustache and he survived the crash lol

The first Eddie and the Cruisers is a great movie and he did a damn solid job. Even the sequel is decent.

Yeah, Pare was pretty good when he was on his game. He ended up going down the straight to DVD rabbit hole and never really recovered. He was recently in The Infiltrator with Bryan Cranston, so he isn't completely off the radar.

The first Eddie and the Cruisers is a great movie and he did a damn solid job. Even the sequel is decent.

Yeah, Pare was pretty good when he was on his game. He ended up going down the straight to DVD rabbit hole and never really recovered. He was recently in The Infiltrator with Bryan Cranston, so he isn't completely off the radar.

Eddie and the cruisers was sad, the ending when they keep thinking they saw Eddie you could feel the pain they had of missing a friend that meant so much to them, also it sucks the sequel could have been better if they got the original cast together, but Tom Berenger was already a star at the time and thought the script wasn't believable.

yeah straight to DVD or VHS or video a lot of guys went that way, didn't Michael Caine and Chris Walken go that way in the 80s and 90s as well? I know Lou diamond did a lot of straight to video stuff.

Pretty bad ass that he used his wife’s fame to get roles he would have never landed and now that he’s popular he decides to dump her. Lmao

Eddie and the cruisers was sad, the ending when they keep thinking they saw Eddie you could feel the pain they had of missing a friend that meant so much to them, also it sucks the sequel could have been better if they got the original cast together, but Tom Berenger was already a star at the time and thought the script wasn't believable.

yeah straight to DVD or VHS or video a lot of guys went that way, didn't Michael Caine and Chris Walken go that way in the 80s and 90s as well? I know Lou diamond did a lot of straight to video stuff.

I still like the scene where Sal Amatto sees him on the beach and clocks him (or makes a CM Punk-like effort to).

And the soundtrack is decent though not amazing. I really wanted to hear more of where the band was going with the Season in Hell record.

As to stars ending up in video land, yeah...

Nicolas Cage was scraping (what everyone thought was) the bottom until Leaving Las Vegas. Now stuff like Deadfall and Zandalee looks like The Godfather compared to what he's making.

Caine seemed like he'd do a feature length Depends ad if you caught him in the right mood.

Bill Paxton worked his way up. Michael Biehn worked his way down.

Last edited:
Pretty bad ass that he used his wife’s fame to get roles he would have never landed and now that he’s popular he decides to dump her. Lmao
yea but what kind of fa**ot would dump anna farris.

jokes on him.

Steve McQueen did it as well he married neile adams who was famous at the time and left her when his career blew up, Dolph Lundgren sacrificed and dated Grace Jones scary looking ass and left her when he got roles and broke in, Women do this all the time its pretty common for them to marry up or leave their husband for another guy or just dump him like Hillary Swank she was famous for winning the Oscar and not thanking her husband Chad Lowe it was one of the coldest burns on national TV as he looked on in the audience.
fa924b0ef7966cc1b107e58de0c1db16.jpg

43e506db5f6c82bfe7e5e3a17fd02eb0.jpg

Who would have thought that fat girl would grow into Oprah?

Anthony Michael hall went from the nerdy skinny dweeb in 16 candles and breakfast club to the douche bag jock in Edward scissorshands a complete turnaround lol

Also remember him playing a football star with Robert Downey Jr and Uma Thurman in Johnny B Goode

Uma Thurman was so hot in that film too
b9ef7dd99b2d09631f3103bd6bb8ff8f.jpg

MV5BMTMzNzU4MTU5NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjk3ODgxMQ@@._V1_.jpg
8920_4.jpg

You would never expect this guy to turn out to be a handsome leading man in his late 30s.
depositphotos_14083901-stock-photo-chris-pratt-at-the-teen.jpg

gallery_chris-pratt-2.jpg

He gives Neckbeards hope. get your clean diet on guys and start working out maybe you too can transform like Mr Pratt
whole-Men-Fitness-shoot.jpg

Chris-Pratt-GQ-Cover-Inside-449x630.jpg

5a8e54fd3db37c3dcf4ebafabafb9408.jpg

Chris Pratt a true zero to hero story in Hollywood. Can anyone name another one where a guy was a goofy nerdy guy but turned into a stud and became a leading man heart throb like Pratt?

Wasnt this dude wrestling with Couture and team quest in his youth? Hardly a nerd

Basically he lost 20lbs with a little jab of test here and there and got in shape

He fucking nailed that role of star lord don't get me wrong though

The real MVP for this thread is Bradley Cooper

Fuck that guy was nerdy and socially awkward I remember seeing him interview girls at the beach early in his career.. how did that guy become the cool one in he hangover???

Back