Who won the war between the #9 of the world Tayfun Ozcan and Amansio Paraschiv?

Ozcan, but Paraschiv gave him a tough fight.

Ozcan is being protected from the tough competition by enfusion (like him a lot but i want to see him KTFO because of what he did to Souwer :oops:), As one of the last Enfusion stars they have to maintain his status on the org.

dont get me wrong, he is a very good kickboxer that could beat a lot of top 10 guys, but i want to see a guy in his prime fighting the best and he isnt going to do it on enfusion.

Ozcan, but Paraschiv gave him a tough fight.

Ozcan is being protected from the tough competition by enfusion (like him a lot but i want to see him KTFO because of what he did to Souwer :oops:), As one of the last Enfusion stars they have to maintain his status on the org.

dont get me wrong, he is a very good kickboxer that could beat a lot of top 10 guys, but i want to see a guy in his prime fighting the best and he isnt going to do it on enfusion.
Who would you like to see him fight?

Who would you like to see him fight?
any good-high level fighter at 70kg.

Petro, Sitthichai, Superbon, Allazov,Yod, Grigorian, RVR, Cedric Manhoef, Baya, Kehl, Touhtouh, Tuinov, Glunder, Mezouari, Pashporin and many more.

@Mafanofe are you dismissing Romanian Paraschiv and saying he isn't a good-high level fighter?

Petro, Sitthichai, Superbon, Allazov,Yod, Grigorian, RVR, Cedric Manhoef, Baya, Kehl, Touhtouh, Tuinov, Glunder, Mezouari, Pashporin and many more.

Mezouari is 77KG fighter now and will fight at Glory 62 at that weight also. Glunder is also kinda under fire due to his recent losses. You still think he is top? Just a question by the way.

he is a very good kickboxer that could beat a lot of top 10 guys, but i want to see a guy in his prime fighting the best and he isnt going to do it on enfusion.
Exactly how I feel about Yodwicha. At least Ozcan is fighting guys nearer to his level under kb than Yodwicha is facing under muaythai.

Mezouari is 77KG fighter now and will fight at Glory 62 at that weight also. Glunder is also kinda under fire due to his recent losses. You still think he is top? Just a question by the way.
well Mezouari still young enough to get back at 70kg if he wants to(especially if he gets into another kunlun good prize money 70kg tournament)

Well,Glunder is inconsistent af because he literally fights every month and gets short notice fights,he isnt a guy that i like to watch(mikes gym based fighter) but he can beat good guys if he prepares to it.

Exactly how I feel about Yodwicha. At least Ozcan is fighting guys nearer to his level under kb than Yodwicha is facing under muaythai.

Yodwicha haves almost no opposition on fighting western MT against guys of his weightclasses, thats the problem,while Ozcan haves tons of them.

Yodwicha is proven to be just too good for western MT on his weight classes...

You want to see him on kickboxing so bad,in this scenario he can face better opposition on kickboxing than on western MT,but as long as he didnt catch the fights he isnt going anywhere.

Ozcan is fight highly past primed guys and fighters from his org that he is destroying

well Mezouari still young enough to get back at 70kg if he wants to(especially if he gets into another kunlun good prize money 70kg tournament)
I heard he's been having issues making 70kg

Not that I know for sure but my impression is Mezouari now being permanently 75+kg.

He'll beat quite a few of the, and he has fought better fighters than some of the mames you've mentioned

Romanian fighter loses decision = robbery.
Broadcast, you really start sounding like a broken record..

Not that I know for sure but my impression is Mezouari now being permanently 75+kg.

He got owned fucking hard against Marat and he or his team, if I remember good, said something about the weight problems. Good decision although one must wonder if one fight is enough to make such a decision. Marat is one of the best at -70KG so it's not like it's a huge shame loss and Mezouari was doing great at -70KG, even against Sitthichai lost with a fighters heart.

Think he missed weight in the past at least once trying to make 70kg in Kunlun and in general seemed like a pain in the ass for him to do.

Kunlun wanted him in the 75kg tournament and there was something going on there too that seemed like someone...him, his team, Kunlun idk...didn't want him making even 75kg anymore. Then again maybe he was talking with Glory and that was the holdup and was nothing to do with weight who knows.

I have asked you who won the fight, that"s all. Should I add a poll in the future?

I have asked you who won the fight, that"s all. Should I add a poll in the future?
You've been here long enough to know that no one EVER sticks 100% to the subject, not will they ever.

Back