Who Wins These 6 Fights

A.S. Deep

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1. Stipe/ Ngannou
*** Got it right, bitches!

Stipe is the better wrestler, has enough power to KO anyone, has a relentless forward march, and is strong as fuck. That said, Ngannou is bigger, has MUCH more power probably, and is probably stronger. I'd say Stipe easy IF he didn't get hit so much (Reem, JDS 1). I'm still with Stipe, though, due to his domination of Reem, JDS, and Werdum.
My Pick: Stipe

2. DC/ Oezdemir
*** Got it right too!

DC has every advantage except power. That said, we don't know how his chin is after the Jones head kick, and Oezdemir has a legendary chin according to Rumble. Pretty easy pick for DC, but anything can happen in the first minute.
My pick: DC

3. Whittaker/ Rockhold

Whittaker has crazy TDD, amazing striking (underrated kicks), and was the first person to make Romero look human. That said, Luke can win if he gets Whittaker down, since I don't see any MW escaping his top control. However, Rockhold's striking defense is iffy, and Branch was hitting him a bunch in the first round. If Whittaker does the same, it's lights out for Luke. Can't bet against Whittaker again.
My pick: Whittaker

4. Khabib/ Ferguson

Khabib will definitely get Ferg down. However, Ferg won't care. He'll strike off his back, look to sub, and will gladly take the punishment being the crazy fucker he is. And on the feet he'll break Khabib with relentless pressure, forcing Khabib to go for quick takedowns. Even if he gets brutalized for four rounds, his conditioning will keep him in the fight during round 5.
My pick: Ferguson

5. McGregor/ Khabib

McGregor will probably land a few shots on Khabib in R1, but Khabib is not Eddie Alvarez who looks to brawl. Khabib will grab hold of Conor, take him down, and break him within a round. Sucks too, because I generally root for strikers over wrestlers.
My pick: Khabib

6. McGregor/ Ferguson

Easier fight for Conor, I think, but still too much for him. Ferg will push the pace in R1 and get punished for it. If his chin is gone after years of beatings, fight is over for him. BUT, I believe in Ferg's chin, and he'll break Conor like in Conor/ Diaz 1. Round 2 will spell the end for Conor.
My pick: Ferguson

I'll bump this after each of these fights to either accept the shame or the praise. Man up and make your predictions, Sherdog! @Arm Barbarian

Last edited:
Ngannou
DC
Rockhold
Khabib
Khabib
Conor

N'gannou
Cormier
Whittaker
Nurmagomedov
Nurmagomedov
Ferguson

Stipe (iffy)
DC
Whittaker
Khabib
Khabib
Conor (iffy)

Tough to pick some of these fight but this is what I came up with:

Stipe
DC
Whittaker
Khabib
Khabib
Mcgregor

1. Stipe
2. DC
3. Rock hold
4. Khabib
5. Khabib
6. Conor

Stipe (iffy)
DC
Whittaker
Khabib
Khabib
Conor (iffy)
I think a lot of these fights are "iffy" to tell you the truth.

I wasn't really comfortable with my picks but went with my gut feeling on most of them.

Stipe vs Ngannou - NGANNOU

Cormier vs Volkan - CORMIER

Whittaker vs Rockhold - HMMM I'M UNSURE ABOUT THIS FIGHT, MAYBE LUKE, 50/50 FOR ME THOUGH, UNSURE.

Tony vs Khabib - TONY

Conor vs Khabib - KHABIB

Tony vs Conor - TONY

1. Can't call it, the rest are easy though
2. DC (late submission)
3. Whittaker (TKO/KO in round 2 or 3)
4. Khabib (Decision)
5. Khabib (TKO or submission to strikes in round 1 or 2, depending on whether or not Khabib is sadistic enough to extend the fight into round 2 and Conor doesn't quit on the stool)
6. Ferguson (Submission)

Stipe
DC
Whittaker
Khabib
Conor
Ferguson

Ngannou R1 KO
Cormier R2 sub
Whittaker R1 KO
Khabib UD
Khabib R3 sub