Who Wins the Rematch: Jacare or Brunson?

Not age wise. Yoel is even older.

It's the mileage. The breaks. The ups and downs.

Jacare has lost his momentum in my opinion.
what if he wins. is he still passed it, or is brunson some bum?

brunson will not get the credit he is due if he beats jacare and thats a damn shame

i dont think it matters what i say man. your mind is made up.

Haha nah in all seriousness I'm always up for debate, I just don't think Brunson is any good
He's alright for smashing old Brazilians but he's been running in with his eyes shut since the first jacare fight

I do feel he's a product of the USADA era
Which in this era were forced to discuss him as legit title challenger (which he is)

Jacare. EASY. Brunson won't take him down. Jacare is comfortable on the feet and on the ground

Same as first fight. Dumb rematch. Bruson leads with his face. Why does Mick Maynard suck so bad????

Hell of a fight, can't wait.

Brunson is a totally different beast today.

uf-motion_4_orig.gif

what if he wins. is he still passed it, or is brunson some bum?

brunson will not get the credit he is due if he beats jacare and thats a damn shame

You're asking if he has a title run left in him ?

I sure as fuck hope so. I like Jacare.

And Bronson is a bum. That's why him beating Jacare will be so depressing.

i have a feeling jac is done. still a great grappler though

I'm comparing him to motherfucking Jacare not me lol :)

Jacare is an accomplished fighter, and Brunson... well... he's a bum.
i hope he beats jacare, then they give him vitor. then rashad fills in short notice for yole. derek is gonna be beatin old folks like the care takers at the nursing homes

i hope he beats jacare, then they give him vitor. then rashad fills in short notice for yole. derek is gonna be beatin old folks like the care takers at the nursing homes
Unless Jacare derails your plan :)

Yea I ignored every post that wasn't questioning Jacare being past his prime. That was the theme of the bump
He got a nice knockout, but he still looked like a robot.. not enough to stop Whittaker knocking him out again.

Back