who wins, the chris or kelvin?

xMaxPower

Red Belt
Reaction score
Lets see what sherdog has to say about this one.

If you think Kelvin will win, tell me why.

I saw an interview with Weidman recently and he looked punchy as fuck.

Kelvin hasn't taken nearly as much damage as the Chris.

Kelvin wins.

Post-USADA Teh Chris likely takes another L.

He probably does okay in the first though.

Damn, I love both guys, but teh Chris really needs this. Not an easy fight for either guys.

Kelvin is tough as fuck and the Chris is on the decline

Important fight - I could be wrong

It will tell us where Chris is but based on recent performances by both fighters, it's hard to not go with Kelvin here

Don't like where the Chris is at mentally. He seems like he doesn't know why he's losing and that's always a bad thing.

Kelvin wins a tough decision.

Kelvin by KO, Chris is a shell of his former self.

Chris will finally leave his father no choice but to declare "He is not my boy no more!"

I got weidman. He was doing extremely well against Romero until that crazy knee and was in a battle with the best 185er imo before he tried to steal one with playing much more hurt than he was from the legal knee

Kelvin by TKO. Life saved by Herb Dean. Controversial but justified.

Don't like where the Chris is at mentally. He seems like he doesn't know why he's losing and that's always a bad thing.

Kelvin wins a tough decision.
The tough part is that Ray Longo alluded to his decline 12 months ago.

I don't like fighters who don't know how to diet and he beat Kennedy.

Chris is still my boy!!!

The size of The Chris might be too much, but I am rooting for Kelvin. Been a fan of his since TUF. Used to like Weidman as well, but... after that thespian shit he pulled in his last fight, I find him kind of suspect.

My prediction is that The Chris will win, though. Because Kelvin proving that not even a serious size disadvantage at 185lbs can stop him would be much too fun.

kelvin will win because he has that special ability to not feel pressure when he's supposed to. It doesn't even enter his mind.

His losses are to Woodley (current champ) and somebody else and they were both split decisions. Thats it.

The Gastelum that fought Vitor could beat anybody in the world 85 and under. imo

Hopefully Weidman, I still don't think he is done, all his losses have been close against the very best but if Gastelum dominates him I believe he is not championship caliber anymore, I just wish he could take more time off, all his losses have been brutal

Back