Who wins Rampage vs Wand 4 ?

Who wins Jackson vs Silva 4 ?

• Total voters
Probably won't be a thing of beauty. Hopefully an early KO so we don't have to see two older fighters gassing and having heart attacks like a Bellator fight from a few years ago...I've got Rampage by KO in R1 or R2.

Both have obviously regressed but wanderlei is like palooka status now.
I'll be surprised if rampage loses this one, doesn't have to worry about takedown.

Yes they did
w3mYX1r.gif

Didn't realize this was happening. Thought the poll was some hypothetical about a joke matchup. But my prediction is Father Time wins & both guys look like shit.

I expected more interest in this fight.
Rampage can make it 2-2.
I was so disappointed after the second fight.
I really thought Rampage could win.

hope its a first round KO, if it gets past round 1 it will be ugly, probably very sloppy, too tired and they might not even be able to KO each other from fatigue

I think y’all are underestimating how fucking lazy Rampage is. Even at his own admission. Guarantee Wand is putting in serious work and supplements for this fight. If Rampage even remotely gets hurt in this matchup, he’ll give up. He’s content with the result of the 3rd fight.

Rampage KO 2:15 rd 1

Wanderlei my favorite, but i would be extremely surprised if he win... like Wanderlei xStann surprised.

Assume Wand will be taking his vitamins and minerals for this one, so he’ll come in healthier than the Sonnen fight.

Rampage is still tough, has solid boxing and durable..he poses a much larger build that Wand who's deflated considerably. Page should finish Wand.

Rampage if he knows how to throw a knockout punch anymore. But have a feeling wand has a more urge and desire to win.

I'm going to pick wand I think he's actually training vs Fatpage collecting a cheque.

Hope Page KO’s Wand much like their 3rd fight

Rampage still has his chin and good enough defense. Plus he's like twice the size of Wandy now.

Back