Who wins out of Frank Mir vs Mark Hunt

I actually like both fighters but if I had to pick one it would be Hunt. I just feel like he has all the tools to beat Mir quite easily but a fight is a fight and you never know.

Mir is going to gas halfway through round one while Hunt will keep his punching power all along. Hunto by KO.

IF it goes to the ground, Mir has a chance...

He has to survive the standup long enough to get there, and Hunt isn't gonna get dropped as easily as Duffee in an exchange, regardless of him getting a bit long in the tooth.

Hunt KO in less than three.

Lesnar KO'd Mir.

1-1

Helps being a national wrestling champion.

Sean McKorkle is a random regional guy who loses to guys you've never heard of. Unless he's tapping Mark Hunt.

1-1

Helps being a national wrestling champion.

Sean McKorkle is a random regional guy who loses to guys you've never heard of. Unless he's tapping Mark Hunt.
so he lost to someone he ran through the first time. Even worse.

Both happened 6 years ago and hold absolutely no bearing right now.

My pick is Mir tries to get too cute with pulling guard and Hunt GnPs the crap out of him.

Hunt TKO 1.

Mir pulling guard, why do you say that?

I think Hunto knocks his head off, but you can't ever count Mir out, unless of course he is out.

I think Mir makes the mistake of trading shots and becomes too still in movement, causing him to see canvas face first for a violent knockout.

Mir is due to get one of his typical lucky victories. This is what I see- Hunt has Mir badly hurt, and the Mortal Kombat "Finish him" voice echos throughout the arena. Instead of Hunt landing a big punch, he inexplicably pulls mount or goes for a flying armbar. A half conscious Mir armbars Hunt for the tap.

I'm gonna go ahead and make a bold prediction that Mir is going to win either by TKO or Decision

Back