Who wins in Covington vs Usman?

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
I get Ryan Bader vs Phil Davis vibes from this fight

Colby sends Usman back to the shit hole he came from and does it for Trump.

Hate Colby all u like guy got insane Diaz level Cardio. If it's a 3 rd fight it's close. 5 rd I think Colby wins

The fans win because one of the two snoozers will lose.

Ultimately though I’m sure it would be sleep worthy, Colby wins via gas tank.

I'd favor Usman, but it's tough to be too specific. They have similar strengths and Colby has a better resume, but Usman seems to have a way of making good fighters look bad.

I personally have Colby winning by UD, I don't think Usman can handle the pace Colby gives.

Usmans striking isn't as great as people seem, he's slow and doesn't have crazy power.

Usman is a shittier version of Colby. Usman looked bad against lesser comp than Colby has.

Usman and his 30% was to save face for how he got a harsh dose of reality that he isn't as good as he thought he was.

That meh cardio of Usman isn't keeping pace with Colby. Late TKO for Colby when Usman is 190+ lbs of dead weight.

@chinarice Sometimes you a good poster and then sometimes you talk like you don't know what da f*k is going on..?

@Both of you there's good reason why Colby ducked Usman and it had nothing to with ranking at the time, the sport is about "FIGHTING"..! Usman is better, fitter, stronger, meaner, and has real deal KO power Colby is a cuddler who gets hit alot and hugz you in hopes of not getting hit he getz badly hurt or slept with Usman.

Last edited:
Uss Uss Uss!

Would love to watch him put Colby through the meatgrinder!

Covington would win by being more active than Usman. Unless Usman is aggressive with is striking which he often isnt, he will be outpaced by the crazy shots of Covington. He could either pick his shots or fight aggressive but i dont see him doing either

Whoever wins, we lose.
Least Colby's a laugh outside of the cage. Usman's as boring outside of the cage as he is inside it. Plus if Woodley gets by Till the lead up to a Woodley Colby fight would be fucking hilarious

2 guys I really struggle to care about, I probably give Usman the edge.

It’s ‘cause they’re both so awful to watch. Listening to them isn’t very fun either. It’s like listening to Joe Rogan talk about stem cells.

I don't see this matchup as being good. It's either going to be terribly boring or a FOTN/KOTN contender. It all depends on what Usman wants to do. He controls where the action happens in this one, and if he trusts his hands, he'll piece up Coby and make it a great fight or quick TKO. If Usman goes Snoozeman, then it'll be a shit grappling match where Usman wins by UD.

Usman by decision I think

Back