who wins in an mma match between Edmond Tarverdyan and John Kavanagh?

Khabibs Tiramisu

TLJ IS DOGSHIT. OH HI MARK!
@purple
Reaction score
Who wins in an mma match between these two highly esteemed legendary coaches?

Would it be Edmond "Diamond" Tarverdyan?

Or John Kavanagh?

I'm sure the just bleed god will approve of this fight. This has "not for the painted heart" written all over it.

Can mods add a poll pls? thanks!

24-930x523.jpg

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

@Unfinished Sentenc
@Shocktagon

Well Kavanagh isn't an idiot, so he's got that going for him.

Who wins in an mma match between these two highly esteemed legendary coaches?

Would it be Edmond "Diamond" Tarverdyan?

Or John Kavanagh?

I'm sure the just bleed god will approve of this fight. This has "not for the painted heart" written all over it.

Can mods add a poll pls? thanks!

Kabanagh via 1st round choke

One is coach whos produced champs at mid level comps all over europe and has a few guys at belltor and ufc level
A legit bjj black belt whos competed at eruro bjj toruneys

The other is the guy is nothing , a single judo olympuan went to to learn poor striking with him and thats it0 else to his name

Comparing the 2 is stupid

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

@Unfinished Sentenc
@Shocktagon

Amen.

everyone loves to meme and jump on hate trians but edmond is legit and had a fight recently. he would smoke john.

These are the kind of superfights that UFC needs!!!

I'd pay a lot for that shit and it doesn't clog up any division. Lets do it.

Back