who wins Franklin Richards,White Queen Phoenix, Jim Jaspers, Molecule man, Malloy or Captain Marvel

Doom's willpower is insane. In one story he captures the Purple Man, who can make people do anything he tells them to. Up to and including committing murder or suicide. Doom sticks him in a machine that boosts the Purple Man's powers to such an extent that Doom can use them to control the entire planet. Kilgrave then makes the mistake of challenging Doom's right to rule the world...

View attachment 458753

Good god, Doom comes across as something a 90s 13 year old edgelord would write. "Yeah, he's the most powerful guy in the universe, and the best magician, and the best scientist, and he has his own country that loves him entirely, and he could rule the world, but he doesn't want to cause he's so awesome. Oh, and whenever he loses, it's a robot."

Good god, Doom comes across as something a 90s 13 year old edgelord would write. "Yeah, he's the most powerful guy in the universe, and the best magician, and the best scientist, and he has his own country that loves him entirely, and he could rule the world, but he doesn't want to cause he's so awesome. Oh, and whenever he loses, it's a robot."

You left out, a martial artist so deadly he killed a fucking Lion with a single blow while not wearing his armour!;)

-
Latverians do, indeed, love Doom. Because they have long experience of the consequences of not loving him:eek:

- Doom's driving force is his own ego. Beg him for help and he'll laugh in your face. Tell him there is nothing he can do to help you and he'll fight the armies of Hell itself just to prove you wrong. Doom loves to prove himself better than everyone else. Especially a certain Dr Richards. He has stated in the past that the reason he doesn't bother conquering the world is that humanity is unworthy of a ruler as awesome as Dr Doom.

Lmfao @ the last part.

Come on, guys. We all know there's only one answer to this,

brickbat2.jpg

I mean, if you don't know about the character you'd think that, I agree.

But if you don't know more than a wiki description for a character they all seem lame.

Molecule Man is a legit Super Heavyweight, but he got his ass handed to him by the Sentry, who is the literal Wrath of God.
That won't be pre-retcon MM but the nerfed, much weaker version.

The original MM was so powerful that The Living Tribunal (TOAAs personal hitman and judge of the whole Marver omniverse) asked MM to stop The Beyonder from taking over.

Pre-retcon MM is second only to actual God in all comics and ties with The Beyonder who is God.

The original MM was so powerful that The Living Tribunal (TOAAs personal hitman and judge of the whole Marver omniverse) asked MM to stop The Beyonder from taking over.

Pre-retcon MM is second only to actual God in all comics and ties with The Beyonder who is God.
Beyonder was stronger than MM.

Beyonder was stronger than MM.
I never really saw any point that suggested he was while they fought? It's been a while since I read it, mind.

Beyonder had more 'abilities' he was God but MM was able to stand up to him and fight him.

Think about that for a second, the only character in Marvel history who could fight God and stand any sort of chance was the MM, he is so vastly more powerful than anyone else it's no wonder they nerfed him so bad.

I never really saw any point that suggested he was while they fought? It's been a while since I read it, mind.

Beyonder had more 'abilities' he was God but MM was able to stand up to him and fight him.

Think about that for a second, the only character in Marvel history who could fight God and stand any sort of chance was the MM, he is so vastly more powerful than anyone else it's no wonder they nerfed him so bad.

Nice, Beyonder was silly powerful, so we can still rank MM #2 though,

1). TOAA / Pre-retcon Beyonder
2). Pre MM
3). LT

They are so powerful nothing after than matters because it's the difference between an ant and an elephant tbh.

Nice, Beyonder was silly powerful, so we can still rank MM #2 though,

1). TOAA / Pre-retcon Beyonder
2). Pre MM
3). LT

They are so powerful nothing after than matters because it's the difference between an ant and an elephant tbh.
Yea, pretty much.

Beyonder's who shtick was that was was beyond everything in power, but he was basically a kid.

Yea, pretty much.

Beyonder's who shtick was that was was beyond everything in power, but he was basically a kid.
Yeah lol

My favourite bit is when he say he is so powerful and god like that even bacteria and germs are going to worship him <Lmaoo>

Franklin is OP as fuck. He’s like the Spawn of Marvel. So OP its just dumb. Batman is OP but franklin is just a dumb f’n character that makes no sense at all.

Let's not forget "The One Above All"...

"During an encounter with the Sorcerer Supreme Doctor Strange, the cosmic entity Eternity tells Strange: "I and my brother, Death, comprise all of your reality, mystic! Neither he nor I are God, for God rules all realities!"[6]"

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/One-Above-All_(Multiverse)

This made me quit reading Spider-Man. Spider man meets The One Above All and he shows him all the people he's saved and that line goes on over the horizon... Spider man is all upset because Aunt May got shot so after it's all over, he cuts a deal with Mephisto.
<LikeReally5>

Respectfully disagree. At one point, Beyonder kills Death herself, so nothing in the universe can die. Owen loses his shit and points out the utter insanity of what the Beyonder has done. He grabs a small potted plant, and we see his Powers activate...

"Look! For all my power, I can't even kill this plant!"

The Beyonder is then forced to kill something just so Death can exist again in the world.

Let's not forget "The One Above All"...

"During an encounter with the Sorcerer Supreme Doctor Strange, the cosmic entity Eternity tells Strange: "I and my brother, Death, comprise all of your reality, mystic! Neither he nor I are God, for God rules all realities!"[6]"

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/One-Above-All_(Multiverse)

This made me quit reading Spider-Man. Spider man meets The One Above All and he shows him all the people he's saved and that line goes on over the horizon... Spider man is all upset because Aunt May got shot so after it's all over, he cuts a deal with Mephisto.
<LikeReally5>

One Above All is just code for the author. That's why he is often drawn to resemble Stan Lee in his few appearances.

That was the Back in Black story arc, yeah? It's controversial even among die hard Spider Man fans, but it does include one of the most one-sided beat downs in Marvel Comics history. When the Kingpin finds out the hard way the difference between a man at the peak of human physical strength and fighting ability...and a superhuman who can bench a car without breaking a sweat.

Back