Who wins: Chael vs Fedor

Who wins in a fight?

• Total voters

Meathead Jock

WAR ASKREN
@Gold
Reaction score
Call me stupid but I like the fight. I think Fedors size stops the double leg and he boxes up Chael.

aint-nobody-got-time-for-that.gif

chael. Fedor copied the bj penn twinkletoes stance.

Chael without the td is dead in the water. He doesn't have the technique or power to put Fedor away on the feet. Awesome call out by the American gangster imo. Fedor lost bad but to a larger younger man with less fight years. Him and chael will still sell

Depends on Fedors hips. He had wonderful hips. I doubt Chael punches as hard as Meathead or Maldonado, so I don't see Chael KOing him. I see Fedor clipping Chael and depending on his hips he could pull off an armbar if taken down or just stuff the takedowns. Chael's wrestling is pretty good so if Fedor lost his hips, he could get laid on. Chael doesn't do well off his back and if Fedor gets on top he has a solid top game. Should be a fun little fight. Please let it be their last fights, though.

Fedor submits him. Stylistically, this is the perfect fight for Fedor at this point of his career.

As terrible as Fedor has looked recently, I think he still pulls out a win vs Chael because he'll have the size advantage for once.

Call me stupid but I like the fight. I think Fedors size stops the double leg and he boxes up Chael.
Chael gets destroyed every time he fights a light heavy weight. A heavy weight (even a washed up heavy weight) will kill Chael. I will watch just to see Chael get KO'd.

Fedor looked terrible but Chael does not have the power to do much to him with a TDD and Fedor still has some handspeed and the power to rattle HWs.

He's been getting dinged up but by hitters.

Chael is a not a hitter.

CS takes the money dive & Fedor rides off into the sunset with a win

Wand had him wobbled and dropped him, Fedor would KO him

Wand had him wobbled and dropped him, Fedor would KO him

Even in his prime Fedor is not good off his back aside from that armbar (but it was a GOOD fucking armbar...). He'd be pretty much helpless once Chael takes him down.

Even in his prime Fedor is not good off his back aside from that armbar (but it was a GOOD fucking armbar...). He'd be pretty much helpless once Chael takes him down.

assuming he takes him down without eating a haymaker

Back