Who will win the Heavyweight Grand Prix

I agree. But really, truthfully; I just can't get into it. None of these guys are a threat to the Top Heavies in the UFC. Just another plastic cup to put on the mantle of "whogivesashit"!!
Yeah but a lot of the heavyweights in the UFC are not a threat to the top five either, the tournament format makes it interesting to me.

Yeah but a lot of the heavyweights in the UFC are not a threat to the top five either, the tournament format makes it interesting to me.
Tournament Format? It's NOT "old school" tournament like the one night tourneys in Pride or the UFC. It's stretched out. I will wait for the highlight reel!

Is this on Spike or PPV?

Agreed, there are some interesting fight possibilities there, and some entertaining matchups. I don't always buy into the whole ufc supremacy thing all the time either. Not saying these guys are anything like Stipe or Cain but it's not like they should be washing dishes for a living down at a local diner either.

I don't always need to see a ufc belt on the line to be happy about a good battle. I also have a weird feeling that Roy is going to make a stand for all hillbillies and knock everyone out cold. Not my favorite outcome but just a feeling for some reason.

If Matt can win Roy, I got Matt winning the tourny.

I don't fuckin like how they set up the tournament though.

I hope it’s Fedor

All this Meathead shit

Yes he did. He isinuated them losing would make the UFC look weaker. Newsflash, it won't.
Read harder bud

"Do you think Coker is pulling for Fedor to take it to make the UFC look weaker than it is?"

"Look weaker than it is"

That statement implies that even if it happened that it would only be perception, not reality. Think about it and stop reaching to find something that isn't even there.

Back