Who will still be relevant in 10 years time?

Man that's tough. But I can see Kevin Lee being around still in ten years . as long as he doesn't take much more spinning back kicks. Also kalvin gastelum will prob still b in top ten or fifteen

Conor, he’ll be retired but proper 12 will be the biggest alcoholic drink in the world and he’ll be the richest athlete ever. YOU LOSE KHABIB JAJAJAHAJAJAHAHAHA

@Arm Barbarian assuming the role of sherdog boss.
1dyL.gif

@Summoning as under boss

@Buff and @Typrune Goatley as Capos.

With the random testing, guys need to be very careful, And have a great team behind them to avoid getting caught. It costs money And disipline, so fewer guys will make it, And fight into their late 30s And 40s.

I am guessing Jones could still be relevant, as he is still young, And he has learned a lesson.

Demetrious Johnson.

He will be in his early 40's, and because of his defensive fighting style, he should still be in great health.

Cain. He will have been rested for over 75 years at that point, so he will be fresh, like a new fighter.

Sage Northcutt, Cody Garbrandt, TJ Dillashaw, Conor McGregor, Marc Diakiese, Brian Ortega, Valentina Shevchenko, Jessica Andrade, Tatiana Suarez, Cynthia Calvillo, Kevin Lee, Brandon Moreno, Rose Namajunas, Ketlen Vieira, Kelvin Gastelum, Nikita Krylov and possibly a few more.

All of these are young up and comers around 25~ y.o. so I believe they have a bright future ahead of them to be fighting at that elite level at such a young age.

Tai Tuivasa may be relevant for the next 20, seeing how Mark Hunt has held up.

Mark Hunt will still be a top 10 fighter in 2046. Rest assured.

Aaron Pico will be fighting Jeremy Jackson in 2020 for the Reno Fighting Championships Light Heavyweight belt.
Jeremy Jackson is doing 25 to life.

I imagine Yoel Romero will still be fighting at 60 and still mysteriously more ripped than everyone on the roster.

In 10 yrs some people will still be sayin that Cain comes back and kills the division.

Back