Who will be the next undisputed king of HW Boxing?

wildchild88

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
The four front runners being:

Joshua

Wilder

Parker

Fury

Honestly, I'll probably go with Joshua, or Fury..

Joshua has slimmed down a bit and is just entering his prime, you get feeling that the timing is just right.

Parker is very compact and is explosive as hell...

Deontay finds a way to win, but his game isn't too advanced, he's looked vulnerable over the course of fights despite consistently finding the knockout.

I think Fury's size and tactics/smarts make him a favorable darkhorse when he comes back.

Last edited:
Joshua or fury also.

Deontays technique sucks. Aj and fury are marketable as sheeeiit. Albeit in different ways.

It has to be either Joshua/Parker or Wilder. furys no where near fighting for 1 title, let alone all of them. Theres talk that Wilder will accept 40% purse which with the venue should be enough to get this fight done next so we'll get a unified title before fury has had his second comeback fight. Imo Joshua - Wilder - Parker - Fury

Joshua has the bigger chance. Wilder is just here but he turns 33 this year. Even if he unifies I don't see him keeping the lead for a long time.

Joshua or fury also.

Deontays technique sucks. Aj and fury are marketable as sheeeiit. Albeit in different ways.

Wilder will get it at some point because he is american and will be given more shots than most. I don't think he will hold long though.

Inshape Fury is my answer. Joshua if we can't get that.

Wilder will get it at some point because he is american and will be given more shots than most. I don't think he will hold long though.

Inshape Fury is my answer. Joshua if we can't get that.
Don't get me wrong, I do like Deontay. But I cannot see how his boxing has progressed. He is for sure one of the best athletes at heavy weight.

I'm English so I'll always be an AJ and Fury dick rider. I'd like to see AJ stop lifting and improve his gas tank also. I think AJ has a charisma and character that could make him a superstar. He is already one here but I think breaking the American market will do him more justice.

As for fury. I like the guy but he has serious demons. If he does come back then I'm sure he will be up there also. His boxing pedigree and elusive style are incredible for such a massive heavy weight. He's also a guy with massive potential super stardom. Really marketable.

All in all boxing is increasingly getting a better heavyweight horizon after it being crap for ten years

Wilder doesn’t need to be the best boxer, he has enough speed, power, athleticism and the physique to beat anyone. I would guess that most if not all of his title challengers have better fundamentals but they’ve all been laid out long before the end of the fight. I’ll have Joshua as slight favourite but this fight is way too unpredictable to be confident about the winner, no matter who you support

Its a tough one between Wiilder and AJ.

AJ has better composure and a better guard but he's static and pretty slow in comparison to Wilder.

Wilder however doesn't have a guard, Ortiz was landing at will, even when Wilder was rocked he didn't put his hands up.

With those two it depends on who lands first, I'm leaning toward Wilder, hand speed and more elusive.

Its a tough one between Wiilder and AJ.

AJ has better composure and a better guard but he's static and pretty slow in comparison to Wilder.

Wilder however doesn't have a guard, Ortiz was landing at will, even when Wilder was rocked he didn't put his hands up.

With those two it depends on who lands first, I'm leaning toward Wilder, hand speed and more elusive.
I'm with you for the most part. I wish aj would lose a bit of weight. I cannot see him losing to Deontay unless he gasses though. Aj has decent technique. I'd also think Deontay hasn't really been in with bigger guys. He's always been the physically superior. He won't be in the AJ fight if it ever materialised.

I could be wrong...
But I think his intensity might be too much AJ.
Haha. Didn't wanna come across as a dick mate. I'm probably a lil biased. Have you seen any of AJ's recent fights? I understand he isn't a big deal in the USA. But here in the UK he's a legend and has a whole country behind him.

I honestly think he can be an all time great. Good times for boxing though. All the top guys are very good. I'd like to see fury back in the mix too.

I'd like to see fury back in the mix too.
i have absolutely no clue why people keep mentioning him. he got busted for nandrolone, developed a nice little cocaine addiction, claimed depression and became morbidly obese. the last time he fought was more than 2 years ago.

do you people honestly think that guy can make a comeback and not look like absolute shyte?

i have absolutely no clue why people keep mentioning him. he got busted for nandrolone, developed a nice little cocaine addiction, claimed depression and became morbidly obese. the last time he fought was more than 2 years ago.

do you people honestly think that guy can make a comeback and not look like absolute shyte?
He was always looking physically like shit really. And given that there are like 3 names at the top, I think he could quite easily get back and do well. Not like he's old or been in wars.

He was always looking physically like shit really. And given that there are like 3 names at the top, I think he could quite easily get back and do well. Not like he's old or been in wars.
no, it's like he's been busted for roids, been coking himself out of his mind for 2 years, and seems psychologically unstable.

those are not the traits of a world class athlete.

Back