Who will be the next 40yr old, undersized, retired, fighter to be called out by McGregor?

ReturnoftheKing

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I can't guess who it will be, but I wonder why he doesn't challenge a top boxer who's actually still in his prime, and maybe even one who's close to his own size.

Although since he barely made it to 1-1 in MMA vs fighters his size, maybe he just prefers picking on the little guys.

Any predictions on who the next vertically challenged victim will be?

translation
giphy.gif

McGregor could probably beat Royce Gracie if it is kept on the feet, and Royce isn't able to get him to the ground and attempt a submission

Good work, mods
Now can we clean up the other hundred threads about this idiocy

I can't guess who it will be, but I wonder why he doesn't challenge a top boxer who's actually still in his prime, and maybe even one who's close to his own size.

Although since he barely made it to 1-1 in MMA vs fighters his size, maybe he just prefers picking on the little guys.

<Fedor23>

Edgar when he turns 40.
Edgar at 40 still likely beats Conor IMO.
Conor calling out Floyd is ridiculous in one sense but the money he stands to make doing it makes sense. him fighting Royce or some one like that pays little so why would he.

Mcgregor only takes fights where he everything to gain, and nothing to lose. He has been leveraging those fake belts into undeserved title shots and superfights with legit stars from other sports. This is it. The Mayweather fight is the last on his agenda. It was the plan all along. He will say something like he is going to focus on fatherhood, and will retire. He probably doesn't even have a kid, just smoke and mirrors. He's done, this will be his last fight for biggest payday.

McGregor should call out Jonathon Goulet and predict to break the fastest UFC KO record

McGregor haters provide the lowest quality content on this entire site.

Why would conor risk anything for a low pay day and someone who has no draw?

you

My guess is Ricky Hatton!

Or BJ Penn after Siver kicks his stomach in

Obviously just trolling. He's calling out "Money" because he'll make a ton of money. Make sense? This is a business about making money, not building a legacy.

Back