Who will be the first man to finish Jon Jones inside a cage?

USADA via piss cup. Jones is 0-2 now vs. USADA. USADA may retire him.

His cell mate Rosey, when he tosses his salad.

I think there’s a lot of HWs that could pose problems for Bones at HW.

At LHW, Gus is realistically the only one I see possibly finishing Bones but that’s unlikely. Bones stays at such a crazy range that power diminishes substantially by the time the shots land. Gus battered him badly but I don’t recall Jon ever being in legitimate danger.

Depends..

Cain finishes him. Blaydes I think has a real shot. Overeem has the skills, not sure he’s durable enough. Stipe gets dominated.

Gus or Dom Reyes are the only guys that stand a chance not named DC at LHW, due to there size.

Yeah I just think people would be surprised how many hws could beat jones. Jones really has never fought a bigger guy. He struggles against osp and gus so hw could probably give him problems. For example, I really doubt jones could stop a 250 pound blaydes from taking him down
I agree. Jones is the big fish in the 205 pond. If he ever even comes back He probably won't lose to current lhws. He beats himself mostly, but I could def see him getting owned by several hws sinvmce he doesn't have real KO power like most of them do. Gus pretty much beat him in first fight in a lot of people's eyes, so that's a good mold, but who in lhw is as tall and lanky as gus else than Jones. Lhw is almost as bad a Hw as far as the talent pool goes at this time.

I agree. Jones is the big fish in the 205 pond. If he ever even comes back He probably won't lose to current lhws. He beats himself mostly, but I could def see him getting owned by several hws sinvmce he doesn't have real KO power like most of them do. Gus pretty much beat him in first fight in a lot of people's eyes, so that's a good mold, but who in lhw is as tall and lanky as gus else than Jones. Lhw is almost as bad a Hw as far as the talent pool goes at this time.
Yeah he still beats most lhws but a lot of hws could beat him, jds, cain, werdum especially. Also heard more than once that reem use to tool jones when they’d train together

According to the p4p rankings, Mighty Mouse.

facebook-you-just-went-full-retard_o_1678083.jpg
Well done

I really don't see him staying out of trouble for four years, if that's the suspension he gets. Getting bored and short on cash is a dangerous combination for young athletes with zero sense of responsibility.

I really don't see him staying out of trouble for four years, if that's the suspension he gets. Getting bored and short on cash is a dangerous combination for young athletes with zero sense of responsibility.
Jones isn't young anymore. A 4 year suspension -- who the fuck knows how he'll look at 34-35? He could be a completely shot fighter by that point.

Back