Who will be the first man to finish Jon Jones inside a cage?

No clue. Almost impossible to answer with his suspension not given yet.

I believe the person to beat him into retirement will be himself, though.

The general opinion of sherdog is that he may aswell retire if he serves the full 4 years. Jones will be 34/35 if he does 4 years, he has never been knocked out, dropped or in any serious trouble inside the octogan to my knowledge.

Jon-Jones-vs-Vitor-Belfort-UFC-152-Foto-Divulgacao-UFC-3.jpg

Yeah I just think people would be surprised how many hws could beat jones. Jones really has never fought a bigger guy. He struggles against osp and gus so hw could probably give him problems. For example, I really doubt jones could stop a 250 pound blaydes from taking him down
I know what you saying brah, just out of interest bones called out brock after that dc fight before all the t bol shit. How do you see that fight going?

Yea I'll give you that. That looked pretty tight.
Vitor heard a pop and let go. Has to hurt to lose because you were too compassionate. Don't forget the time Chael almost won since Jon's toe was hanging off. If he survived the round, he would have been champ.

An usada official with a needle would finish him if he could catch him in the octagon.

Vitor heard a pop and let go. Has to hurt to lose because you were too compassionate. Don't forget the time Chael almost won since Jon's toe was hanging off. If he survived the round, he would have been champ.
Although the way bones ruthlessly despatched the pair of them is still some of the greatest just bleed moments in mma history...

Swings & roundabouts.

I know what you saying brah, just out of interest bones called out brock after that dc fight before all the t bol shit. How do you see that fight going?
If jones can’t ko him, I really have no idea how he will be able to keep Brock off of him. Brock would outweigh him, is a better wrestler and is stronger but is also like 40 so who knows

Francis Ngannou.

Jones will not be suspended for four years; He will be back within a year and he'll be the one who takes the Heavyweight crown from Stipe. Then Ngannou will be the guy that puts Jones' lights out.

The obvious answer is Jon Jones. He finished his career in the cage.

Interesting thread. Anthony Johnson was a bad match-up for Jones. I think Stipe can finish Jones. A guy like Ngannou, Blaydes or ''Prime'' Cain would be a dangerous match-up in many different ways.

Crazy to think he fought (and beat) Gus just 5 months later. Too bad about the steroids and psychopath character.

O.k so the general consensus is that bones may get up 4 years suspension.

The general opinion of sherdog is that he may aswell retire if he serves the full 4 years. Jones will be 34/35 if he does 4 years, he has never been knocked out, dropped or in any serious trouble inside the octogan to my knowledge.

It's also nearly a year since he fought D. C
I have no idea how this plays into his inevitable suspension.

So for arguments sake let's say he gets another go at the usada gauntlet in 2020/ 2021.

I want to know who sherdog thinks is capable of beating this man inside of a cage

He has already been out 1 year. I still find it impossible to believe a man that famous, with that much money, and a man the UFC wants back fighting will be out 3 more years.. Maybe it happens, but I am betting he is back next summer.

What if somehow Tim Kennedy and Jon Jones both ended up in federal prison in a total conspiracy scam job.

Back