who were the strongest / most muscular fat guys in WWF/WWE?

JosephDredd

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Were there any fat guys who were roided up as fuck and hit the weights hard and underneath their flab was basically a mountain of strength and muscle? King Kong Bundy? Vader? And I mean really fat guys, not just heavy guys like Dino Bravo or Mark Henry.

I know Earthquake and Yokozuna must have been strong as fuck because they were sumo champions, but I don't know if they were roid monsters smashing weights in the gym.

Vince loved those tall, fat guys and I wonder if any one of them trained like the really built monsters.

Vader is correct. Andre was strong even for his size and that is saying something. Earthquake was freakishly athletic more than just a power guy. Yoko wasn't an actual sumo champ, Earthquake was though btw.

Vader is correct. Andre was strong even for his size and that is saying something. Earthquake was freakishly athletic more than just a power guy. Yoko wasn't an actual sumo champ, Earthquake was though btw.

i know Earthquake was, but i didn't know that Yokozuna wasn't . dat marketing machine.

also i read Bundy and Big John Studd tag-teamed to fight a masked Japanese tem called The Machines, one of whom was Andre in a mask. How could anyone not know who he was?

Last edited:
Demolition were some doughy deadlifting motherfuckers.

also i read Bundy and Big John Studd tag-teamed to fight a masked Japanese tem called The Machines, one of whom was Andre in a mask. How could anyone not know who he was?

thatsthejoke.jpg

lol I did not expect that to be a joke gimmick

Yeah. Like they did with Dusty as "Midnight Rider" and years later with Hogan as "Mr America," Bobby Heenan had gotten Andre suspended and, conveniently enough, Strong Machine and Super Machine found a tag partner in "Giant Machine." Heenan was never able to prove his hypothesis as to who was under that mask. No peer-reviewed evidence? No veracity to the claim.

current day michael elgin is one of the stronger guys but he is also a prick.

i know Earthquake was, but i didn't know that Yokozuna wasn't . dat marketing machine.

That was the point! lol. There was a even the Hulk Machine for a while. He didn't even change the way he talked.

That was the point! lol. There was a even the Hulk Machine for a while. He didn't even change the way he talked.

Then, in all fairness, it could've been Superstar Billy Graham. There's your reasonable doubt.

When Andre would slam Hogan he made it look so easy. I'd say him

If you're only counting obese dudes well that's problem because they didn't lift and most of their strength was spent on them.

Akebono was a legit sumo wrestler yokozuna which means he was strong as fuck.

Andre - By the end he couldn't life a 100lb girl, there's a wrestling story about that but I can't find the source.

I know you mentioned him but Mark Henry was fat as fuck but is definitely the strongest fat man ever.

Big Show was also a fat fuck (500 lbs) at times.

Big Show puts over Kane and Mark Henry -

Jerry Blackwell was agile and strong.

Mark Henry

I remember an article where Bill Pearl said Mark Henry was the strongest guy walking the Earth. Said that he wouldn't win a powerlifting championship and didn't place at the Olympics but, if you added the five lifts together, he'd have a substantial lead?

Back