Who were the best and worse mystery partners // opponents // replacements?

Renegade was such a knock-off. I recall they built him up real strong at first, only to make him a jobber. Poor guy committed suicide.

Dude was terrible. I remember in a TV Title match at Bash at the Beach 95 he was challenging Arn Anderson, and he was booed out of the building. Every single bit of offense by AA would be cheered. They hated Renegade since the beginning. He never had a chance.

Worst Mystery
Who were the best and worse mystery partners // opponents // replacements?

I remember when savio vega replaced Shawn Michaels at in your house no way out I was so upset. And I'm usually super excited then disappointed with mystery opponents // partners. I always feel like because it's a mystery it's going to be something huge or unexpected. And it's usually just someone on the roster. I guess I should learn my lesson
All this discussion of worst Mystery partners and no mention of Fred Ottman, the Shockmaster?

my favorite was chris benoit as Jericho's surprise partner when he challenged for the tag titles.

You have HBK replacing Lawler at Survivor Series 93 to partner with the King's Knights against the Hart family as just a random throw in there. Lol

lol I remember that

Best was probably Taker in 1990. Worst is Savio Vega in 1998 at NWO.

Back