Who was scarier when they were on TRT?

And vitor on TRT would have eaten fatty kelvin for brunch then shit him out.

TRT Vitor and anyone saying different is just kidding themselves.

Umm, I don't know where that came from but people here say "Ubereem was on trt" and other shit like that cuz they don't know what what they talking bout. Overeem was never on no TRT muthafucka was just roidin. I hate cheating, I never wanted TRT to become legal in this sport and most who were on the program were on it because of prior steroid abuse and they abused the program also. Still, trt is not the same as roiding and these people are straight up dumb.

Dude, TRT is testosterone, testosterone is THE anabolic steroid. TRT and anabolic steroids are the same fucking thing. TRT just regulates the dosage, but I guarantee no TRT fighter was ever within limits between fights, no one. Overeem was caught doing testosterone, just like Sonnen and Vitor and every other TRT fighter pissing over the limits. I am personally on TRT myself, it's roids, plain and simple.

I wonder why Vitor was so much more successful on TRT over just straight roiding

Did jones and Silva actually beat TRT vitor?

Dude, TRT is testosterone, testosterone is THE anabolic steroid. TRT and anabolic steroids are the same fucking thing. TRT just regulates the dosage, but I guarantee no TRT fighter was ever within limits between fights, no one. Overeem was caught doing testosterone, just like Sonnen and Vitor and every other TRT fighter pissing over the limits. I am personally on TRT myself, it's roids, plain and simple.
Are you two stupid? How do you not get my point? Overeem was never on TRT. Yes TRT is roiding, but all roiding is not TRT. These people use TRT when they mean to say that someone's on the juice.

P.S. I'm happy for your juicing ass

Back