Who was scarier when they were on TRT?

2017 and some people still thinking regular old old 'roiding is the same as TRT

wanderlie-silva-vs-vitor-belfort.gif

There it is.

2017 and some people still thinking regular old old 'roiding is the same as TRT
Is testosterone not the male anabolic steroid? If used properly it's not cheating but it's so easy to abuse it. Over normal testosterone is "roiding", there is no difference except designer steroids take a lower dose. they are all mimicking testosterone, testosterone is the hormone the body is responding to in all cases.

Designer hormones can bind for longer or with greater affinity; but they can never bind to more receptors than are available. High dose testosterone does the same thing, there is a limit to receptors that can be bound.

To try to explain it simply. You have these points or receptors in your body; testosterone comes by in your blood and attaches to them that means your body wants to (do many things, but now I'll just talk about muscle) get bigger. That muscle grows, but you can't go beyond exciting all the receptors. No matter how much testosterone or designer steroid you take that's it.

Okay now I've thought of a simple analogy; you have 10000 keys, you can't possibly fit them in to more than 500 locks.

Last edited:
If Hunto ever got close to considering taking a shortcut...

Definitely vitor. People don't even consider trt vitor and vitor to be the same fighter
TRTor is the Hulk while Vitor is David Banner...and Id go with TRTor as scarier than Big Foot because of spinning hook kicks

Definitely Vitor. Easter Island head man looked like a custom character from a WWF game with all the attributes maxed out. Actually kind of reminds me of Jaws from Goldeneye with big head mode activated.

Is testosterone not the male anabolic steroid? If used properly it's not cheating but it's so easy to abuse it. Over normal testosterone is "roiding", there is no difference except designer steroids take a lower dose. they are all mimicking testosterone, testosterone is the hormone the body is responding to in all cases.

Designer hormones can bind for longer or with greater affinity; but they can never bind to more receptors than are available. High dose testosterone does the same thing, there is a limit to receptors that can be bound.

To try to explain it simply. You have these points or receptors in your body; testosterone comes by in your blood and attaches to them that means your body wants to (do many things, but now I'll just talk about muscle) get bigger. That muscle grows, but you can't go beyond exciting all the receptors. No matter how much testosterone or designer steroid you take that's it.

Okay now I've thought of a simple analogy; you have 10000 keys, you can't possibly fit them in to more than 500 locks.
Umm, I don't know where that came from but people here say "Ubereem was on trt" and other shit like that cuz they don't know what what they talking bout. Overeem was never on no TRT muthafucka was just roidin. I hate cheating, I never wanted TRT to become legal in this sport and most who were on the program were on it because of prior steroid abuse and they abused the program also. Still, trt is not the same as roiding and these people are straight up dumb.

I think saying Vitor was on TRT was a vast understatement but yes I believe Vitor was the scariest guy out of them.

Vitor was a fucking killing machine on that stuff.

Back