Who was/is stronger ... Bob Sapp or Brock Lesnar?

Sapp is hundred pounds heavier than Brock.. so obviously Sapp.

2m7albt.jpg

I'm sure he could lift a lot of weight. But I can't take a guy seriously who punched like this "in his prime". And people said Brock's striking technique was shit.

Is there some trick to it? I could squat 250 for reps when I worked out (which isn't great but I'm a manlet) and I wouldn't have thought ripping a phone book would be easy. I mean I never tried it but it looks thick... all those hundreds of pages at once :eek:

Also average person or average male (not a girl, just asking)?

There is a trick to it. I first did it when i was like 12.

That Overeem weigh in flex is the most unflattering picture of Lesnar ever. Looks like shit

Prime Sapp. Unless you saw Sapp in his prime, you have no idea how big of a star and how good he was. Sapp was going toe to toe with the best HW MMA fighter at the time and actually beating some of the best kickboxers of all time on pure strength, size and power.

There is a trick to it. I first did it when i was like 12.

Oh that's cool, it would be funny to teach that to some tiny girl and have her show off her "superhuman" strength tearing up phone books. :D

This is a shit post.

Sapp played college football and was drafted. Lesnar didn't even play college football, played in the preseason and was signed to NFL Europe.

The comparison you made is ridiculous. Lesnar essentially played in the NFL strictly due to athleticism and no football pedigree.
Lesnar played 4 years high school. That's why he wanted to try the NFL because he said he loved football. And saying he had no football pedigree is no true. He just wasn't good enough to play high level out of high school.

young prime sapp was a straight up beast. Brock is no joke either.... hmmm hard to tell.

2m7albt.jpg

I'm sure he could lift a lot of weight. But I can't take a guy seriously who punched like this "in his prime". And people said Brock's striking technique was shit.
The people who he was punching with that terrible technique took him seriously.

2m7albt.jpg

Those punches were enough to beat Hoost twice.

Back